Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Birk calls writer to complain about teammates...

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    What is your beef with Matt Birk, who are you trying to defend, the criminals and deviants on this team?

He is the only one currently showing any class.
    Criminals? Give me a break....everybody makes mistakes, and as of right now, nobody on the Minnesota Vikings has been convicted for the boat thing....go back to church mr. perfect.....you and Birk can go hang out and read books together and hold hands, I can't judge NFL players because they wanna go out and have a good time....I am in college, and the football kids at my college are worse than the Vikes....how many of you in here have been to a strip club? Came in contact with strippers? Gotten Drunk on a boat? I know I've done all 3 and it would be a shame if I didn't cuz my life would be boring as sin! Its America, give em' a break...innocent till proven guilty, not the other way around!!!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    What is your beef with Matt Birk, who are you trying to defend, the criminals and deviants on this team?

Well said Stallion... :thumbright:
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

"ItalianStallion" wrote:

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaa

I just spit orange juice everywhere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"audioghost" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:

Criminals? Give me a break....everybody makes mistakes, and as of right now, nobody on the Minnesota Vikings has been convicted for the boat thing....go back to church mr. perfect.....you and Birk can go hang out and read books together and hold hands, I can't judge NFL players because they wanna go out and have a good time....I am in college, and the football kids at my college are worse than the Vikes....how many of you in here have been to a strip club? Came in contact with strippers? Gotten Drunk on a boat? I know I've done all 3 and it would be a shame if I didn't cuz my life would be boring as sin! Its America, give em' a break...innocent till proven guilty, not the other way around!!!
    Good read:
    http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=14912

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I seriously think that Birk is trying to get out of Minnesota. After they refused to guarantee his new contract I think he got pissed off....now he wants out so he doesn't have any problem calling the media and letting them know how unhappy he is.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Two thumbs up! Except I believe those involved were instructed not to talk to the media until the investigation is over.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

"audioghost" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:

I'm about to be flamed, but let me be real with you:

They're black and rich. America will love to see them fall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Quote from Birk:

"He was good," Birk said of Wilf. "I'll be honest with you: Being from Minnesota, and having been with the Vikings for a while now, I don't want to play anywhere else. I mean, I want to die a Viking. But after this latest crap, I'd been thinking to myself, maybe I should try to get the hell out of here."

If Birk wants to "die a Viking" then why the second thoughts? Honestly, instead of going and b!tching to the media (which Birk is famous for....) he should have talked to guys personally....you handle this type of stuff in house, not tattling to the same ppl who have you in the news when everything is going wrong, but never seem to conjure up a story when you're actually doing good (unless its a 'Randy Moss is a cancer' story, until we trade him, then its a 'The Vikings are nothing w/o Moss' story)....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Honestly, Birk has every right to speak out. He is probably doing the other innocent Vikes a justice. He is trying to keep people from thinking that everyone on the Vikes was part of the party.

The others can't speak out cause they still have to go to war with the ones involve. They can't say anything.

Birk isn't incriminating anyone, he is just speaking up and trying to set an example that this is wrong. Whether there was criminal activity or not, football players being in the limelight, can't be doing this in public places. They can't keep getting in trouble.

He gave a nod for the new owner.

He said he wants to stay.

He wants a change in the identity of the Vikes

Those 3 things are all positive signs. Plus, he is trying to get the BAD GUYS to take ownership for their actions(never happen).

He spoke out last year, and they(org.) tried to make a change, but it just went south from there.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"audioghost" wrote:
    Quote from Birk:

"He was good," Birk said of Wilf. "I'll be honest with you: Being from Minnesota, and having been with the Vikings for a while now, I don't want to play anywhere else. I mean, I want to die a Viking. But after this latest crap, I'd been thinking to myself, maybe I should try to get the hell out of here."

If Birk wants to "die a Viking" then why the second thoughts? Honestly, instead of going and b!tching to the media (which Birk is famous for....) he should have talked to guys personally....you handle this type of stuff in house, not tattling to the same ppl who have you in the news when everything is going wrong, but never seem to conjure up a story when you're actually doing good (unless its a 'Randy Moss is a cancer' story, until we trade him, then its a 'The Vikings are nothing w/o Moss' story)....
    Simple, see the quote about Robinson being back on special teams after being told he was off. There is such a lack of leadership from the inside out, that it is not funny. He took his jabs at Tice, the issues with Moss, Robinson, the asst coaches, Birk took his jabs.

That is why someone would want to leave. People want leadership and when they don't get it, all hell breaks lose. I said that last year with Moss also, all he needed was leadership from the Head Coach.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast