Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Bills fan here... Let's get this started

Welcome to the site Bill fans.
    Great post and assessment of your team.
    I agree with you on every statement you made.
    I think it will be a close game.
    The Bills have some very fast defenders as seen against NE.
    STs are capable of big plays.
    Losman is still learning but has shown glimpses of why he was drafted.
    As you said the Bills are somewhat unpredictable but they can beat anyone of they click on that given day.

Good luck and I look forwad to talking some smack with you.
    Let's just hope no one gets hurt.

Prophet Guest

Refreshing, I don't know what to say when representative fans from our upcoming competition actually try to analyze the games.
    I'm more accustomed to the 'you suck' or 'we will kick your ass' type of posts that have no content.

Welcome to the board, enjoyed your analyses.
    Like one of you said I also have always felt a kind of kinship with Bills fans due to the Super Bowl losses that always come back as ammo in the trash talking discussions.

Based on what I've read about the Bills and my limited exposure to them this year it appears you guys are giving a fair analysis.
    It's nice that it isn't just spouting off what the media has said too.
    What sucks is you have left me somewhat speechless, opposing fans with minds.
    That is uncommon in the NFCN, the typical Bears and Packers fans have about a 1:2500 ratio of intelligent to retarded fans.

I think this game will apear historically as a close game, meaning the final score won't expose what really happened on the field.
    The Vikings will control the ball on offense and run, run, run, short pass, run, run, and infrequently pass the ball down the field.
    I agree that Chester will have over 100 yds in the game.
    The Vikings D will expose Loserman as a fraud.
    He won't be passing for over 300 yds.
    You will also rack up <100 yds rushing.
    Final score ~20-13 (lot of crow eating potential in that paragraph).

What scares me most in this game, after reading your posts, is that on paper some may think our weakest link is our inability to convert drives into TDs.
    I'm not saying that isn't a weakness in the first games of the season, but I'm not as worried about it as some are.
    The offensive production will improve and as soon as Troy Williamson keeps his head out of his ass the game will open up.
    My biggest concern is our special teams versus your special teams.
    Ferraro pulled off a nice fake feild goal against the Panthers (after Gamble/Fox gave us the game) but the rest of the time our special teams have been suspect.
    If the Bills D plays up to their potential and their special teams outplay our special teams the Bills could pull off a win, I doubt it, but that's the only way I see it happening.

Here's to a good game with no injuries.

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

if we win this it will really prove weve turned the corner. outside...on grass....probably gonna be kinda cold....where past teams would have withered we will strive!!!
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

kinzua is offline Waterboy

Another Bills fan here, this time from BuffaloBills.com and BillsZone.com.
    My allegiance to the blue, red, and white goes back to the old AFL teams led by Jack Kemp, Cookie Gilchrist, Elbert Dubenion, George Saimes, Paul Maguire, etc.

First off, I agree with Kelly's analysis.
    I will also add that the Bills, too, have been having problems finishing drives and scoring in the Red Zone.
    On the other hand, they're a definite threat to score from just about any other place on the field, on any play, on offense, defense or special teams.

Second, game day weather isn't going to favor a dome team.
    The temps are going to be in the lower 50s and showery.
    I didn't see wind speeds, but there will probably be more wind that the Vikes are used to, although not as wild as last week.

The Bills don't play on grass.
    They have a new kind of synthetic turf in the stadium that's supposed to feel more like grass to the players, but I really don't know much else about it.
    The players last week in the intermittent rain didn't appear to have a lot of problems with it.

I'll wish you good luck in the injury department, but can't do more.
    The Bills need to get a proverbial horseshoe up their butts too badly to share good luck with anybody else!
    ;D
    Ain't you glad there's still a few of us left, who know how to rock your world
    Ain't afraid to eat fried chicken and dirty dance to Merle
    Ain't you glad we ain't no California girls

-- Gretchen Wilson

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

My God!
    What a change of pace having realistic and enjoyable fans from an opponent after having to deal with bears fans for the last week and a half.

Welcome to the site Buffalo fans and good luck to your team, just not this Sunday!

One the Buffalo posters mentioned Winfield but I think the best player on our team that was a former Bill is Pat Williams, he has been a huge difference in the turn around of our defense and should have made
    the probowl last year.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"Lotza" wrote:
    wow. great post!!

welcome to pp.o.

I am a huge viking fan myself.

but i root for the bills come sundays. They are the local team round me.

should be a good game!

Skol vikes!
    Lotza....WHAT?
    You are rooting for the Bills this weekend?

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

davike is offline Team Alumni

wow, i am really impressed by the bills fans posting on here, they sure are a relief after a weeks worth of cocky bears fans. everyone pretty much covered all the weaknesses and strengths on both teams, and it was all very classy and polite. im impressed. so hope you guys do good i still think that the vikes will come up with a W but good luck anyways and may the best team win.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"kinzua" wrote:
    Another Bills fan here, this time from BuffaloBills.com and BillsZone.com.
    My allegiance to the blue, red, and white goes back to the old AFL teams led by Jack Kemp, Cookie Gilchrist, Elbert Dubenion, George Saimes, Paul Maguire, etc.

First off, I agree with Kelly's analysis.
    I will also add that the Bills, too, have been having problems finishing drives and scoring in the Red Zone.
    On the other hand, they're a definite threat to score from just about any other place on the field, on any play, on offense, defense or special teams.

Second, game day weather isn't going to favor a dome team.
    The temps are going to be in the lower 50s and showery.
    I didn't see wind speeds, but there will probably be more wind that the Vikes are used to, although not as wild as last week.

The Bills don't play on grass.
    They have a new kind of synthetic turf in the stadium that's supposed to feel more like grass to the players, but I really don't know much else about it.
    The players last week in the intermittent rain didn't appear to have a lot of problems with it.

I'll wish you good luck in the injury department, but can't do more.
    The Bills need to get a proverbial horseshoe up their butts too badly to share good luck with anybody else!

;D
    Great Posts and Analysis by the Bills Fans.

We have about the same kind of turf.
    Had to go that way to keep the PACKERS and BEARS chearleaders from grazing during the game.
    Used to mess the natural grass up something terrible ;D

SKOL to a great game.
    VIKES 24 (we score a couple TD's finally) BILL's (14)
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"davike" wrote:
    wow, i am really impressed by the bills fans posting on here, they sure are a relief after a weeks worth of cocky bears fans. everyone pretty much covered all the weaknesses and strengths on both teams, and it was all very classy and polite. im impressed. so hope you guys do good i still think that the vikes will come up with a W but good luck anyways and may the best team win.
    We're 1-2. If we were 3-0 I'd bet a lot of our morons would be spewing nonsense on opponents' boards.
    ;D

HornedHat is offline Asst. Coach

Yeah. Not a lotta fun playin a team ya kinda like. That ole Super Bowl futility ting. It used to be a 'Trivia Pursuit' question. One of the answers I knew, because it was the Vikings. Then Denver and the Bills joined our club. Denver as since left it, and I have lost any affinity I had ever had for them. I am hoping that both the Bills and Vikes leave the club. Wouldn't it suck to have a Viking-Bills Super Bowl? Or would it?

Anyway, about that filter: Wasn't T-Will a Game Cock ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast