Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Re: Bills fan here... Let's get this started

It is so nice to hear members from another team come in here that don't sound like complete boneheads.
    *cough bears fans cough cough

Nice analysis... I do think though that the Vikes will come out with a win, especially if they don't get overconfident.
    I believe this will be the first game this year that we will be going into a game favored, so it should prove interesting to see how they take to it.
    Hopefully the Vikings have some anger inside them for losing last week.
    They had the game in their hands and they blew it...TWICE!
    I don't expect a blowout by any means, but I think our defence will bring home a W.
    Don't expect anything spectacular from BJ, just a solid clock eating performance.
    I'm looking forward to watching Chester rush for over 100.
    Good luck Bills Fans... may it be a close and fiesty battle to the end.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Kelly" wrote:

That said, I am here to talk some football, smack, trade barbs, badmouth my own players, call 'em as I see 'em, defend my position, and otherwise just make crap up when I don't know what I'm talking about. I come from what may be the best site on the web, Two Bills Drive, home of "The Challenged Hillybilly Lover Rollercoaster". Some of our fans are truly special. I'm sure you have your own here.
    Around here, a "Challenged Hillybilly Lover" is a reference to a Packer Fan.

Good post BTW!

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    It is so nice to hear members from another team come in here that don't sound like complete boneheads.
    *cough bears fans cough cough

Nice analysis... I do think though that the Vikes will come out with a win, especially if they don't get overconfident.
    I believe this will be the first game this year that we will be going into a game favored, so it should prove interesting to see how they take to it.
    Hopefully the Vikings have some anger inside them for losing last week.
    They had the game in their hands and they blew it...TWICE!
    I don't expect a blowout by any means, but I think our defence will bring home a W.
    Don't expect anything spectacular from BJ, just a solid clock eating performance.
    I'm looking forward to watching Chester rush for over 100.
    Good luck Bills Fans... may it be a close and fiesty battle to the end.
    Bet the farm that Taylor will get 100 yards. if Spikes plays and doesn't have a problem with his hammy it may be a little different. But I fully expect Taylor to rush for 100. I also think Brad Johnson has been underrated for about ten years. I would love to have him as my team's QB. And he's the kind of smart vet, let Pennington was last week, to not let the talent and speed on the Bills beat him. He just took what he could get and wore them down. That's what I expect from Johnson and you guys will likely win if he is able to do that.

I think your defense is good but our offense is tricky. Not in trick plays or fooling you but we have a lot of ways to play and the OC, Steve Fairchild, has a good background in both power running and the Rams spread offense, and has done a good job of marrying the two. Losman has a rocket. He can run and scramble. The WRs are blazers. Willis is big and strong and can run inside. The offensive line is quick and athletic. Opposing defenses havent been able to get much of a handle on us. The Dolphins did for the most part but we were ahead and on the road and extremely conservative. they didn't ask Losman to do anything but not lose. And he didn't. At home, they opened the game wide and he threw for 328 yards.

I don't think your defense is going to shut the Bills down in Buffalo at all. What you may do is create some turnovers. Of course, this is all speculation. But until you watch a team close, like I haven't been able to do much at all with yours, it's hard to get a hold on them watching highlights and seeing stats and knowing a couple names. The Bills can move the ball a lot of ways.

"snowinapril" wrote:
    [quote]
    "Kelly" wrote:

That said, I am here to talk some football, smack, trade barbs, badmouth my own players, call 'em as I see 'em, defend my position, and otherwise just make crap up when I don't know what I'm talking about. I come from what may be the best site on the web, Two Bills Drive, home of "The Challenged Hillybilly Lover Rollercoaster". Some of our fans are truly special. I'm sure you have your own here.
    I actually typed "re-tard" and it just came out that way. We fondly refer to our lovable morons as "The Re-tard Rollercoaster" because they are either euphoric or suicidal, each play and day and game.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"Kelly" wrote:
    [quote]
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "Kelly" wrote:

I actually typed "re-tard" and it just came out that way. We fondly refer to our lovable morons as "The Re-tard Rollercoaster" because they are either euphoric or suicidal, each play and day and game.
    Yeah that happens...
    There are a lot of funny ones like that.
    If you type d!ck it comes out "slick willy".
    Even if it is a persons name it will come out like slick willy Johnson.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

My favorite is if you use the work "c o c k".
    Try it sometime.
    LOL

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Webby" wrote:
    Try it sometime.

LOL
    Try it?
    No thank you.
    I do not swing that way!

Oh...I see...you mean type it.
    My bad.
    ???

jaymz7 is offline Asst. Coach

"Webby" wrote:
    Try it sometime.

LOL
    Work c o c k ?

So Webby does this mean you have a play c o
    c k, a sleep c o c k, and a relax c o c k also?

MplsViking is offline Starter

I have a massive cock.......seriously.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Webby" wrote:
    Try it sometime.

LOL
    I realised that after posting in the Norsemans guide ... and fell off the chair when I first saw it think " I didn't type that did i?" ... then realised it must have been one of Webby's word filters

nice one Webby !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast