Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bill Schroeder

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Bill Schroeder

Sorry to say but Farve's best seasons were when he was addicted to pain pills!
    can we clone Bud Grant?

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Bill Schroeder

Better than steroids. Or pot.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Bill Schroeder

if ya say so... drugs are drugs

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

Bill Schroeder

I'm not getting into that, all I'll say is right now I'd rather have Cullpepper than Favre, if not for talent, than at least for the fact that 'Pep is young and has a bright future while Favre is getting near retirement.
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Bill Schroeder

Once a Packer always a Packer Let him Rot[}]
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Bill Schroeder

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by RandyMoss8404

If the Vikings had Favre - who IS the best QB in the league - we'd go 16-0 and win the Super Bowl anually.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    That is the silliest thing I've ever heard. Are you on drugs?
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Bill Schroeder

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by purplehorn

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by RandyMoss8404

If the Vikings had Favre - who IS the best QB in the league - we'd go 16-0 and win the Super Bowl anually.
    That is the silliest thing I've ever heard. Are you on drugs?
    He's good now, not near the level he used to be. And, he wouldn't win us the super bowl every year.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Viking-Moss84 is offline Waterboy

Bill Schroeder

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by sitandbehitski

I'm not getting into that, all I'll say is right now I'd rather have Cullpepper than Favre, if not for talent, than at least for the fact that 'Pep is young and has a bright future while Favre is getting near retirement.

<font color="blue">Agreed. Also for the fact that Culpepper can run the ball up the field when he has no open receivers, unlike Favre who just gets scared and throws the ball away.</font id="blue">
    A male Packer fan once told me:
    "Birth-control pills are useless...I ate 6 of them the other day but still got my sister pregnant!"

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Bill Schroeder

I'll be sacreligious here, but I'd rather have Culpepper right now than Favre. Of course, that's totally out of the question, and any honest football fan will say its only fit and right to see Favre retire a Packer instead of seeing him sitting on the sideline as a Chief or a Seahawk.

I have to laugh at you guys arguing over Culpepper all the time. He's as good as any in the league (a mite overpaid). If your coaching would get it together, you would have an offense that no one could stop, because last year, the only team that could stop it was yourselves.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Bill Schroeder

I have to give your props for that comment LosAngelis. I for one have never been on the culpepper bandwagon... I have always liked him, but there are a lot of people out there that don't like him. Its very refreshing to hear a packer fan say that though

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast