Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
  1. #11
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,603

    Re:Biggest Loss for the Vikings?

    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Cards game about 5 years ago has gotta be up there too.
    I can still hear PA yelling "NOOOOOOOOOO" in my dream sometiems.

  2. #12
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:Biggest Loss for the Vikings?

    triedandtruevikesfan wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Cards game about 5 years ago has gotta be up there too.
    I can still hear PA yelling (*snip*) in my dream sometiems.
    Thanks for fucking up the Yell with your long "NO".

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #13
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re:Biggest Loss for the Vikings?

    Zeus wrote:
    triedandtruevikesfan wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Cards game about 5 years ago has gotta be up there too.
    I can still hear PA yelling (*snip*) in my dream sometiems.
    Thanks for fucking up the Yell with your long "NO".

    =Z=
    Thats probably the link in my sandwich thread.

  4. #14
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:Biggest Loss for the Vikings?

    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    triedandtruevikesfan wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Cards game about 5 years ago has gotta be up there too.
    I can still hear PA yelling (*snip*) in my dream sometiems.
    Thanks for fucking up the Yell with your long "NO".
    Thats probably the link in my sandwich thread.
    No, it was the long "No". The link in your sandwich thread is broken up between the / marks.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #15
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:Biggest Loss for the Vikings?

    Scout200 wrote:
    What's the biggest, most painful loss that the Vikings endured?
    First - you gotta dump that gigantic Vernon Davis picture. It violates the dimension limits for signatures for PPO.

    As to the losses:

    1. Tie: Super Bowl IV, Super Bowl VIII, Super Bowl IX and Super Bowl XI.
    2. Tie: 1977-78 NFC Championship, 1987-88 NFC Championship, 1998-99 NFC Championship, 2000-01 NFC Championship, 2009-10 NFC Championship
    3. Any number of painful regular-season losses.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #16
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,603

    Re:Biggest Loss for the Vikings?

    Zeus wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    triedandtruevikesfan wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Cards game about 5 years ago has gotta be up there too.
    I can still hear PA yelling (*snip*) in my dream sometiems.
    Thanks for fucking up the Yell with your long "NO".
    Thats probably the link in my sandwich thread.
    No, it was the long "No". The link in your sandwich thread is broken up between the / marks.

    =Z=
    There I edited it you big whiner. Not my fault now.

  7. #17
    scottishvike's Avatar
    scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Dunfermline
    Posts
    1,714
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re:Biggest Loss for the Vikings?

    Depends how you define biggest loss, 98 and last years NFCCG are equal in the heartbreak stakes for me. However games like the 2007 regular season shut out loss at Lambeau are big too, when you are sitting watching thinking how can we play so badly?

  8. #18
    marshallvike's Avatar
    marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,471

    Re:Biggest Loss for the Vikings?

    5 players and 8 draft picks for Herschel Walker
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    952

    Re:Biggest Loss for the Vikings?

    41-0 no question, we didnt even get off the bus for that one.............

  10. #20
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,603

    Re:Biggest Loss for the Vikings?

    slavinator wrote:
    41-0 no question, we didnt even get off the bus for that one.............
    Funny enough, I almost completely forgot about that one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 5 biggest misconceptions about the Vikings
    By i_bleed_purple in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 03:31 PM
  2. Prioritizing the Vikings 7 Biggest Needs
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 11:56 PM
  3. Who would be our biggest loss?
    By Mark_The_Viking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 11:19 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-15-2007, 01:47 PM
  5. Woman may be Vikings biggest fan
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-27-2005, 05:04 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •