LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

The Biggest Difference

Okay, most of you have read my analogies on how the Vikings and Packers are more similar (great QB, WR, RB, poor D) than we want to believe.

Here is the big difference.

What's going to kill the Packers are physical/execution errors. We've had 10 penalites in the last three weeks for defensive holding/interference/etc. These are just physical errors being done by players who should be able to hold their end up on the field.

The Vikings, on the other hand, make less of those execution errors, but seem to be plagued by mental errors. Culpepper going into a funk, Tice/Linehan calling inexplicable plays, challenging when they shouldn't, and not challenging when they should.

Physically, I think the Vikings are superior. If the Packers change their penalty woes, however, that will get closer to evening out that advantage.

It will come down to that mental game...who is going to get inside whose head, and force those kinds of errors. Personally, I think Tice is a coach who will blow a game in spite of himself every so often. That will be the Packers best chance...not beating you as much on the field as it is beating you in your head and on your sideline.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

The Biggest Difference

Sherman will beat Tice, plain and simple.
    3 Straight Division Champs

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

The Biggest Difference

"packmanxxxi" wrote:

He has done a great job, that is why Packer fans have been calling for his head!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

The Biggest Difference

I think that give me the coaches head bandwagon, left the state of Wisconsin and entered Minnesota about week 6,7,8 somewhere around there.

Shermie has done well since the bandwagon left town???????

I truely believe in the law of averages and that will be one of the differences in this game. The pack in their winning streak, got so many breaks, it was bound to come around the other way.

I think you are right, if Tice doesn't do something stupid we have a better chance of winning. I have been saying that since the Eagles game in week 2.

Big C is offline Coordinator

The Biggest Difference

I'm more worried about Linehan screwing us over more than Tice. It's very frustrating to see a talented and explosive offense with so many options not being allowed to play up to their potential. Linehan has made so many blunders this season in the second half of the game that I am just at a loss for words. The fact that we move the ball to red zone without any problems and then shoot ourselves in the foot with some of the most ridiculous play calls is just beyond me.

We need Favre to turn the ball over.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

The Biggest Difference

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    That maybe true, but with our main guys healthy, I don't think it will come down to coaching.
    I have absolutely no faith in Tice as a head coach, but If I were coaching for a million dollars, I would do everything I could not to F*** up!
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

JoeMama is offline Starter

The Biggest Difference

Don't ya mean 750k?