Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

Biggest Crow Feast Ever!

My opinion of the man stands but I really would like to see Wilf give Tice another year. Bring in a great OC and lets see what he can do. I'll take my beating for this thread but I think I'd miss the big idiot.

And since this is #400 I need to say that I hate the packers more than anything. i finally hope those f-ing retards win a game and favre does what he does best. I usually love those quintesential brett pics but that was brutal. Tomorrow night in the coaches v cancer tourny, the packers are cheering for cancer.

[color=red]

Prophet Guest

Re: Biggest Crow Feast Ever!

Even though that is not what I agree with, I bet you the odds of that happening are good. What about a DC? If you want a moron leading the team then surround him with competent people.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Here's some cayenne to put on your crow, Mensa! LOL!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Tice is a players coach. All of the players like him but he is not an x's and o's type of coach.

I say we bring in Brian Billick and keep tice as the offensive line coach since he knows so much about that stuff. Its not like he is gonna have any head coaching job offers and our O line sucks a big one. On a couple of plays yesterday, I thought the Detroit D line guys were gonna take the handoff from Brad and take it to the house.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"MensaTice" wrote:
    My opinion of the man stands but I really would like to see Wilf give Tice another year. Bring in a great OC and lets see what he can do. I'll take my beating for this thread but I think I'd miss the big idiot.
    Mensa, I know what you are talking about.

He is Average Joe, if he was on that show, he would win everytime.

He does grow on you doesn't he. You feel sorry for him and it kinda suck you in.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    Tice is a players coach. All of the players like him but he is not an x's and o's type of coach.

I say we bring in Brian Billick and keep tice as the offensive line coach since he knows so much about that stuff. Its not like he is gonna have any head coaching job offers and our O line sucks a big one. On a couple of plays yesterday, I thought the Detroit D line guys were gonna take the handoff from Brad and take it to the house.
    Tice is not going to accept being demoted to line coach. Nor would it be offered by a new head coach. That would cause way too much confusion to a team. If Tice loses his job look for him to go to some college team somewhere. Actually his style of coaching would do quite well in college I think.

Also its way to early to be eating crow. We beat the Packers (one of the most underachieving teams in the NFL). We beat the Lions (a lousy team that just fired its head coach). Of our 5 game winning streak the only team of note that we beat was the NYG. In that game our offense scored nothing. I know we are all excited about winning some games finally but try to keep it in perspective. Until we win against a good team Tice's ability as a coach is still questionable. Basically we have had a fortunate schedule the last 5 games and got lucky against the Giants.

WWBGD

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

To early for me to comment still.....If we go 4-0 the rest of the way out..

Tice= Coach of the year........and if we ever go far into the playoffs and go to the SB....Well, enough said....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

"RK" wrote:
    Also its way to early to be eating crow.
    I'm just talking about myself with this one. Look at my sig. I have been calling for Tice's head since the start. Now for some sick reason, not just the five game winning streak, would like to see him back next year.

[color=red]

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

Well the Packers and the Lions are still our division rivals and we will always play them one more time then we play any other team but the past two years those are the games that they haven't won against the teams they are supposed to beat this year they are getting it done.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Tice must go ... but, with so many HC postions to be open at the end of the year, I can see him back again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast