Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Big WIllie thinks

Chavous was garbage last year, looked like a lost puppy. Personally i would love to see Offord get a chance to play the whole season, he hits like a mack truck, he's strong, a student of the game. Cotrell has been very impressed with him thus far.

IMO our defense wouldn't loose a step without chavous.... wait did they ever have a step with chavous.... they didn't. Brian Russell should have went to the Pro Bowl that same year chavous did, he had more INT's and just as many tackles. That goes to show you how easy it is the have a lucky season and make the pro bowl, only difference was chavous didn't come off the practice squad the previous year.

Chavous is obviously GOLD DIGGING, are you guys blind? Do we want this type of thing on our team? And on top of that its out of our so called Defensive Leader. On top of all that he had a GARBAGE year last year. Does it make sense to hold out. Offords not holding out, and he proly only makes a third of what chavous makes.

What would we loose if we lost chavous, some depth, what can chavous do that Offord cant, offords a great tackler and a much better hitter. Offord also showed some good coverage ability in the packer game and eagle game, go watch the tape of offord covering Westbrook in the slot. Watch it closely. When offord played those last two games of last season i seen things out of him that i didn't see out of Chavous the WHOLE year.

The only negative to loosing chavous is quality depth. We have veteran leadership all over the defense, nothing wrong with a little youngblood in offord.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Stop making sense about Corey Chavous not being the starting safety for our team. It's not met well here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

Del Rio Guest

You my friend have a serious case of porr baby piss pants. Grow the fuck up.

There are plenty of reasons why he should remain our saftey. Real reasons, not make believe I played HS saftey so i know what I am saying reasons, or reasons that you cannot proove. There is film, there are statistics. If you are going to piss and moan every two seconds and keep bitching abous this that is just sad.

Maybe you should write another thread about how picked on you are, and how inocent you are and how we are all zealots LMAO. You bring all of this on yourself with your extreemly defensive posts, and your subtle jabs.

Who gives a shit if you want Corey gone? I don't scream it from every message on every thread just have a pair of nuts and say it. You don't have to hide behind a curtain of vague jabs, and cry baby posts Mr. Oz

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Poor baby piss pants??? LMAO!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Del Rio Guest

Yeah thats all i got this morning, getting ready to go fishing.

I am begining to believe the PM's. lol

"Del Rio" wrote:
    You my friend have a serious case of porr baby piss pants. Grow the F!!ck up.

There are plenty of reasons why he should remain our saftey. Real reasons, not make believe I played HS saftey so i know what I am saying reasons, or reasons that you cannot proove. There is film, there are statistics. If you are going to piss and moan every two seconds and keep bitching abous this that is just sad.

Maybe you should write another thread about how picked on you are, and how inocent you are and how we are all zealots LMAO. You bring all of this on yourself with your extreemly defensive posts, and your subtle jabs.

Who gives a pooh if you want Corey gone? I don't scream it from every message on every thread just have a pair of nuts and say it. You don't have to hide behind a curtain of vague jabs, and cry baby posts Mr. Oz

Del Rio Guest

I'm a hater.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

You catch anything, DR?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

F'n Haters, JK. I never posted that pic had to find the perfect time, i got it sent to me one time when i was hating on TO, LOL.

vikingdude82 is offline Pro-Bowler

Actually Cowart has pretty decent speed.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast