Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    willieofford is offline Training Camp

Big WIllie thinks

Willie thinks that the vikings defense is good enough to carry us to the superbowl, willie or no willie. Antoine and Freddy are a top 3 tandem. Our linebackers are smarter and fast as hell(cept Cowart he is the brains) and our d line is going to be the 2nd best next to Carolina. F them Bears, Wille says their d got nothing on us. Now only if Corey and Brian would quit the team.
    I hate the bears and packers

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Big WIllie thinks

Excerpt from Springer:

Willie: I'm BIG WILL-IE-E-E-E-E!!!

Ex-girlfriend: You're Little Willie!

Willie: I'm BIG WILL-IE-E-E-E-E!!!

Ex-girlfriend: NO, you're Little Willie!!!

I thought it was funny anyway...maybe you had to be watching!!! LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Our D will be better but I don't know if we will be the #2 D in the league that may be stretching it.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

wv__viking__fan is offline Starter

I do know one thing. I'm more excited about our D this year than I've been in a long time. I'm sure there are a lot of people here that share that same feeling. It's going to be fun to find out just how good they can be. Hate to wish my life away, but man I sure wish it was September.

Skol Vikings!
    Let s Go Mountaineers!

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

We will have a great defence this year - and Chavous and Williams will be a significant part of that (unless one of them gets traded). Depth in the secondary is very important because, as we proved last year, its really really easy to get injured. Chavous, Sharper, Winfield, and Irvin were all injured for parts of last year. I agree that Smoot and Winfield are one of the best tandems in the league, but if one of them gets injured, I want to have someone I have confidence in stepping in, and that is Brian Williams. As for Chavous, I assume (because of your name) that you want Offord to start. Don't worry, he will. But for now, Chavous is the starter because he is simply the better player. Chavous will return to his 2003 Pro-Bowl level, and when Offord surpasses him, he'll start.

Thanks PPE for the sig.

bryonfos is offline Starter

We do need Chavous and B Will, I can't envision our team without Corey. We already lost a corey (spelled with a K)and a C.C. We don't need to lose another.
    I do like our odds and chances on D, but it will take time for them to gel. Those guys that have followed my beloved Vikes throughout all the seasons of futility, knows you can't expect everything overnight.
    The only thing worse than a Packer is a Cowboy

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"willieofford" wrote:
    Willie thinks that the vikings defense is good enough to carry us to the superbowl, willie or no willie. Antoine and Freddy are a top 3 tandem. Our linebackers are smarter and fast as hell(cept Cowart he is the brains) and our d line is going to be the 2nd best next to Carolina. F them Bears, Wille says their d got nothing on us. Now only if Corey and Brian would quit the team.
    Ultra thinks that this thread is about the same as your last thread about Chavous and wanting to argue with others!

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Animal likes talking about himself in the third person too.

Del Rio Guest

Del Rio thinks Willy Nelson is the bomb, other then that this thread is a crap sandwich.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "willieofford" wrote:
    Ultra thinks that this thread is about the same as your last thread about Chavous and wanting to argue with others!
    big corey and ultra think alike.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast