Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

BIG Game on Sunday

On Sunday, I think it is monumental for us to put a royal ass whoopin of the Bears. Im not talking about a 21-10 victory, im talking a 20 pt victory. I really think that accomplishing a huge victory on Sunday will show that the Vikes have not been set of track from last Monday night and that we don't take any team as a joke like we did last year. A huge victory before our bye week will carry us onto the road in Houston and then New Orleans - where another big challenge awaits. Over the next few weeks i think we will see what our team is really made of.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

BIG Game on Sunday

"ADubya26" wrote:
    On Sunday, I think it is monumental for us to put a royal ass whoopin of the Bears. Im not talking about a 21-10 victory, im talking a 20 pt victory. I really think that accomplishing a huge victory on Sunday will show that the Vikes have not been set of track from last Monday night and that we don't take any team as a joke like we did last year. A huge victory before our bye week will carry us onto the road in Houston and then New Orleans - where another big challenge awaits. Over the next few weeks i think we will see what our team is really made of.
    Agreed 100%. Hopefully we can win by moe than 20 though. Would 50 be to much to ask? LOL.

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

BIG Game on Sunday

I'll be there Sunday and I'll settle for any type of win. 2 points or 50 points a win is a win!
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

BIG Game on Sunday

"VIKE58" wrote:
    I'll be there Sunday and I'll settle for any type of win. 2 points or 50 points a win is a win!
    Also true, but I'd still love to see a 50-0 game. That would just be fun to watch (for Vikes fans anyways)

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

BIG Game on Sunday

Just a shut out, whens the last time the vikings have shut a team out to 0 points in a game. A long time, i know that Cotrell has had a couple with the Jets.

wv__viking__fan is offline Starter

BIG Game on Sunday

This is a game that we need to get back on track. Have to put the ball in the end zone. Hope we can get a few turn overs on Defense and take advantage of them. Would be nice going into the bye week with a good showing.
    Let s Go Mountaineers!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

BIG Game on Sunday

"VIKE58" wrote:
    I'll be there Sunday too !!! I'm getting pumped. On paper this game shouldn't be as close as the Dallas game. The Vikes, like Green Bay, have never done very well against Lovie Smith. It is a divisional game - My guess is it will be closer than we expect. I'll just settle for a win.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

BIG Game on Sunday

WV, you hit the nail on the head. I would take a score like 28-0. Shows that the Vikes can score touchdowns (instead of settling for FGs) and that the defense can totally shut down a team (even if it is Grossman's Bears). Hold Grossman under 200 yards (with 2 or 3 picks) and T-Jones to about 50 yards on 20 carries. In a word, put on a DOMINATING performance. Send a strong message to the rest of the NFL going into the bye week.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

BIG Game on Sunday

No offense, but this isn't a big game for you. This is an "expected to win" game. Philly was a big game, and GB will be even bigger. :-)
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

BIG Game on Sunday

I disagree Los, the Bears were supposed to be a gimme for the Pack as well and we all know what happened there. Our team needs to show that we can blow mediocre teams out to send a message to the rest of the league as well as ourselves. After last season, I will never call a game an expected win! Its one game at a time for us this season.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast