Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Big Dance

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

The Big Dance

I had over 300 posts before you even showed up.... I was pushing 600 when you first came on here. When you aren't on this site, I still post a hell of a lot.

Linehan sucked all year. I was scratching my head almost every game when we got between the 40s. A few flashes of brilliance, but our best offensive games came when we were audibling away from plays he called.

98% was an exaggeration. In writing that is called a Hyperbole. It is very effective when writing opinion, and used often, if you read anything besides "How to be a dumbass for dummies" [8D] (note the cool face) you'd know what I was talking about. Seriously... don't take everything so serious. Losen up a bit.

We had a really good offense last year but as so many people have pointed out so many times, we should have been so much better. A sucky offensive coordinator with this offense could pull those numbers off easy.

Anything else?
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

Mossville is offline Starter

The Big Dance

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VikemanX84

I had over 300 posts before you even showed up.... I was pushing 600 when you first came on here. When you aren't on this site, I still post a hell of a lot.

Linehan sucked all year. I was scratching my head almost every game when we got between the 40s. A few flashes of brilliance, but our best offensive games came when we were audibling away from plays he called.

98% was an exaggeration. In writing that is called a Hyperbole. It is very effective when writing opinion, and used often, if you read anything besides "How to be a dumbass for dummies" [8D] (note the cool face) you'd know what I was talking about. Seriously... don't take everything so serious. Losen up a bit.

We had a really good offense last year but as so many people have pointed out so many times, we should have been so much better. A sucky offensive coordinator with this offense could pull those numbers off easy.

Anything else?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    I agree with you on linehan, I knew you were being a bit fesicious when you said 98%...but it would be cool if he made bad calls 98% of the time and we still put up the #s we did on O.

The Big Dance

I think we have an 80% chance of winning it all ....depends on how the draft goes and how the team gels together

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345