Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Bieniemy turns down USC, gets promotion

Bieniemy turns down USC, gets promotion

Guess all you have to do is goof on one package and then everyone wants you......(That was sarcasim by the way) :P
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Bieniemy turns down USC, gets promotion

He's great

He will do some great things for this league

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

GO TO USC!!!!

on a side note, Bevell isn't AHC is he?

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Seems questionable to me. The run production has been in decline the last couple years, AP's fumbling has not improved(though I don't think it's as big a problem as some), and the 12 man penalty that may have cost us a superbowl.

Still I won't pretend to know whether he's a good coach or not, I've never met him. I'll have to defer to those that work with him everyday that feel he's worthy of an extension.

I wouldn't think a USC job offer would be that great. I wouldn't want any association with that team. They will likely be bad for many years to come, no player want to play where they can't win a championship or get paid.

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    GO TO USC!!!!

on a side note, Bevell isn't AHC is he?
    Frazier is on Defense, Bevell is only the Offensive Coordinator, I wonder if Chiller will have to move Bevell up in title as well or if this is a sign to the staff that he isnt enamored with Bevells job thus far.......not sure that either are Assistant Head Coach material. But I am certainly not the authority on the matter.

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator

Two things here.

First, does the new title mean that Bienemy now outranks Bevell? It's an interesting dynamic if this is the case.

Second, it seems that Kiffin didn't want to take a chance on his guy being talked out of it a second time, so he just outright stole the Titans RB coach from under Jeff Fisher's nose. I'm waiting with bated breath to hear the outcome of that one.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

I think in some circles any (offensive, defensive, or positional) coach is deemed an assistant head coach, and the Vikings come to mind for that... not positive and too lazy to research it today

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

Traveling_Vike wrote:
    Two things here.

First, does the new title mean that Bienemy now outranks Bevell? It's an interesting dynamic if this is the case.

Second, it seems that Kiffin didn't want to take a chance on his guy being talked out of it a second time, so he just outright stole the Titans RB coach from under Jeff Fisher's nose. I'm waiting with bated breath to hear the outcome of that one.
    Kirwin and Ryan were talking about this the other day. Seems alot of people, the Vikings Staff included, think Theenimy is a up and comer and paid him to keep him.

Some interesting points about how important the RB's coach is with respect to the role RB's play, especially in knowing what to do on each and every play.

While listening to them, I said to myself, ....."Self, I bet Bevell will be a HC in 2011/2012 season". We heard smatterings of this stuff last year, if the Vikes have another good year we might hear more.

Keeping Theenemy might be a indicator that the staff thinks so as well. :dry:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Or they might be realizing Bevell does very little, and time for an upgrade?

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Or they might be realizing Bevell does very little, and time for an upgrade?
    LOL. Even though I tend to agree with your opinion, that is a fans perspective. My guess, Bevs does alot more than what we believe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast