Thread: Best Vike WR?

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Best Vike WR?

1. Randy
    2. Gene Washington
    3. AC
    4. CC
    5. Sammy White

Randy has the most talent of any receiver ever. I think Gene played with more intensity and was a better rounded receiver.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

vikoles is offline Coordinator

Best Vike WR?

I m tellin ya ll Gene Washington is gettin dissed on here! Need to see some serious game film on him You d be shocked NO DOUBT that is how good he was!!!!!!!!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

people eater is offline Waterboy

Best Vike WR?

Cris Carter all the way!

vikoles is offline Coordinator

Best Vike WR?

I agreeeeeeeeeee he is pretty frigggggin good except lil gun shy when being hit! But YES great awesome hands unbelieveable at times! Saw him catch one in the back of the end zone against Atlanta in the old stadium 50 yard bomb plus full extension dive feet down in the BACK CORNER of the endzone! TOUCHDOWWWNNNNNNN!... Arguably the best I ever saw Anyone remember that one?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Best Vike WR?

We didn't ask you los!! jk Anyways, I have only seen the tail end of ACs career, all of CCs career and all of Moss' career. I have to go with Moss, because look at what he's done for this team. 88 Td's in less than 7 years of games! That's unreal! CC is second and my former favorite vike AC takes third!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Best Vike WR?

"vikoles" wrote:
    I know about CC just wanted to get everyone thinkin and I thought Ahmed is SAMMY before or after he commited to Islam!
    He was Bobby Taylor.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

x-ray jeff is offline Coordinator

SOME OTHER GOOD RECEIVERS

I gotta go with C.C.,Moss,A.C.,Gilliam,as my top 4.I don't remember just how good Gene Washington was,but I do remember him playing.I'd like to throw in Steve Jordan and Chuck Foreman as choices,even though they were'nt wide-outs.Rashad was a good one too,and I think he was Bobby Moore in college.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Best Vike WR?

Carter for a few more years anyway.
    Moss needs to bring the longevity to this conversation.
    Rashad
    A.C.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Best Vike WR?

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS! FIRST THE QB POLL WAS F*CKED UP, NOW THIS! :angryfire: I try not to pick any fights with other members of the faithful, but "vikoles", you suck bad! Are you the new polling official for the site? Maybe the Democrats can hire you to do exit polls or something! Both your lists were bad, really bad. This one is the worst. No CRIS CARTER! Hello, he is only one of the best ever, next to Jerry (hate to admit that). Did you ever see him play! I did! My favorite Viking of all time! (look at my avatar and signature). I have a website for collectors of his and I am one of the biggest collectors of his memorabilia.
    Ok, I was off track there. I see a lot of people put Moss first. That is ok with me. I think they are two different recievers. I would have Cris first.

Unbelievable, quit polling us on incomplete, unresearched, no thought put into what-so-ever, lame ass polls if you cannot get it right!

mvikes84 is offline Starter

Best Vike WR?

I think vikols was just trying to get some opinions from people for the fun of it. The research of the poles aren't a life and death matter.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast