Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BEST SECONDARY?

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: BEST SECONDARY?

The Ravens are better... Rolle Mcallister Reed.. much better then ours..

soljaofjesus is offline Training Camp

Hello first time poster redskins fan here..

Just wanted to say you can have the best secondary in the league but it doesn't help if your front 7 can' tget pressure on the QB.. ITS ALL ABOUT THE REDSKINSD 2005 BABY!! We coming for that number 1 spot!!!!

Smoot will be missed but WATCHOUT everyone will be scared to death to face our entire defense.. What defense can hit harder then ... Lavar Arrington, Marcus Washington, Shawn Springs, SEAN TAYLOR, Mike Barrow, Matt Bowen!! and if we get carlos rodgers or shawn merriman.. thats even better

I will admit you have improved drastically, but until these guys get some chemistry togetheir... :roll:

soljaofjesus is offline Training Camp

o yea.. thanks for ur time

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"soljaofjesus" wrote:

Just wanted to say you can have the best secondary in the league but it doesn't help if your front 7 can' tget pressure on the QB.. ITS ALL ABOUT THE REDSKINSD 2005 BABY!! We coming for that number 1 spot!!!!

Smoot will be missed but WATCHOUT everyone will be scared to death to face our entire defense.. What defense can hit harder then ... Lavar Arrington, Marcus Washington, Shawn Springs, SEAN TAYLOR, Mike Barrow, Matt Bowen!! and if we get carlos rodgers or shawn merriman.. thats even better

I will admit you have improved drastically, but until these guys get some chemistry togetheir... :roll:
    hmm u must not be thinking about our all-pro DT, our DE with 10.5 sacks last year, and 2 new, young fast LB's... hmmm... if that cant get pressure on the QB... what can?

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Ravens or Miami.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"soljaofjesus" wrote:

Yeah, I look forward to getting all those free Redskins tickets from my firm...when the Redskins season tanks again early in the season next year! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just clowning with you, dude...I want to see the 'Skins do well next year...especially in the NFC East matchups (particularly the two Dallas games)...but not well enough to top the Vikes in the playoffs!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

we will have a top 5 secondary... and our safeties will play much better with smoot and a better D line. they will not have to help out so much.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"soljaofjesus" wrote:

I specifically mentioned "secondary". I never said that we have the best defense in the league. Pound for pound I am willing to match our secondary against the redskins secondary any day of the week. ottytrain5: Here is what I think of the redskins.

brandsp is offline Rookie

Couple things here. Secondary wise, yeah we should be much better. Not as good as the Ravens, Miami, or them darn Eagles. 50/50 on the last. But Chuck Knox Jr. taking over the coverages, should help. Gotta have the LB on the same page with the DBs. That hurt us alot last year. Look at the Pats. Their LBs in coverage made those rookie and 2nd and 3rd string DBs look good.

thepacksux is offline Asst. Coach

chuck knox jr. is the son of the former head coach right????

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast