Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Best reg. season away game?

I am hoping to attend my first every Vikings away game this season. I am having trouble deciding on a game though. Green Bay on MNF would be fun, but the packers might be 2-8 by then. Atlanta might be fun, but it's another dome, I want to go outside. I am leaning towards Chicago, but maybe some of you can convince me of a different game that might be better. Thanks.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Best reg. season away game?

Do Chicago...a bunch of us are planning on being there, so you would have some Vikings fans to hang out with before and after the game...fans that you would at least know through the board!

BTW, welcome to the board!!!

Go to the "Free Beer" forum, start a thread introducing yourself and get your free virtual beer from Ultra...or root beer if you are underage!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"anchoragevikesfan" wrote:
    I am hoping to attend my first every Vikings away game this season. I am having trouble deciding on a game though. Green Bay on MNF would be fun, but the packers might be 2-8 by then. Atlanta might be fun, but it's another dome, I want to go outside. I am leaning towards Chicago, but maybe some of you can convince me of a different game that might be better. Thanks.
    WHAT?! a fellow Alaskan! :shock: No way!!! i live like an hour away from you man. Where in Anchorage do you live? I live in the valley :grin:

Yeah, I'm thinking Chicago is going to be the best decision.

akvikefan89, I live up on the hillside in Anchorage. I'll just say that. I can't be on message boards often, but needed some help deciding on a road game. I'm also waiting for the Wild schedule to come out, fingers crossed for an Oct. 15, Sat. night game at the Blackhawks. Anyways, I go to the Valley sometimes. Ever seen the big log structure on the Big Lake road? If so, it's my fathers, we're moving it to Bird Creek this week. It's gonna be a huge gift shop with a coffee/ice cream shop on one wing, opening spring of 06. Anyways, if you go to Anchorage, you gotta go to the new peanut farm, the addition is AWESOME!

Also, if you've ever heard of AlaskaTrader.Net, I'm the owner and founder of that web site. I had TV commercials for a while, hoping to start that in September again.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"anchoragevikesfan" wrote:
    Yeah, I'm thinking Chicago is going to be the best decision.

akvikefan89, I live up on the hillside in Anchorage. I'll just say that. I can't be on message boards often, but needed some help deciding on a road game. I'm also waiting for the Wild schedule to come out, fingers crossed for an Oct. 15, Sat. night game at the Blackhawks. Anyways, I go to the Valley sometimes. Ever seen the big log structure on the Big Lake road? If so, it's my fathers, we're moving it to Bird Creek this week. It's gonna be a huge gift shop with a coffee/ice cream shop on one wing, opening spring of 06. Anyways, if you go to Anchorage, you gotta go to the new peanut farm, the addition is AWESOME!

Also, if you've ever heard of AlaskaTrader.Net, I'm the owner and founder of that web site. I had TV commercials for a while, hoping to start that in September again.
    Dude. That log structure is like, 5 minutes away from my house :shock:

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Yah bro, Chicago is the game you want! Its gonna rock!

Welcome!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

The Chicago game would be good, but beating on the Cheeseheads is always a blast.

wv__viking__fan is offline Starter

I'm making my second trip to the Dome this year to see the Vikings and Packers game, but I'm also making plans to travel down to Charlotte to see the Panthers game and go to Ohio for the Bengals game. Carlotte is like a 5 hour drive for me and Cinnci is about 6 hours.
    Let s Go Mountaineers!

bryonfos is offline Starter

Charlotte is always a great trip, the Panthers and the Vikes always play good games.
    The only thing worse than a Packer is a Cowboy

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"bryonfos" wrote:
    Charlotte is always a great trip, the Panthers and the Vikes always play good games.
    Oh shit! I had no idea the panthers game was an away game. :grin: :shock: I think I will be able to go to that. *checks Calender.*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast