Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41
  1. #21
    RussianNorman's Avatar
    RussianNorman is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    18

    Re: Best RB tandem for Vikings 2007?

    "thevikingfan" wrote:
    "RussianNorman" wrote:
    "thevikingfan" wrote:
    fellow russian eh? privet kak dela? next time you post however make sure that u dont leave in anything that can be rediculed because del rio and ultra will rip you a new one.By the way how did u get vikings games in russia? direct tv? or maybe internet tv (sopcast)?
    Direct TV unable for Russia. I watched Yahoo NFL Pass.
    ahh so it wasnt actual video right?its the kind were there are like moving helmets and it shouws in arrows how far each play goes?if so then try cbssportsline.com/nfl they have a play by play thing like that
    You are absouletly wrong. Its live tv translation on internet.
    A furore Normannorum libera nos, o Domine!

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    267

    Re: Best RB tandem for Vikings 2007?

    The way I look at it is, Taylor is a good back.
    Not great.
    He's probably leaning more towards mediocre.
    He had one of the best offensive lines in the league to help him out and I think he owes a lot of credit to them.
    I think if a guy like Artose Pinner can run behind our line, we need to take into full consideration the fact that skillwise, Taylor isn't as amazing as stats show.

    Either way, combining All Day with our line, is gonna be a nice show.

  3. #23
    thevikingfan's Avatar
    thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,489

    Re: Best RB tandem for Vikings 2007?

    "RussianNorman" wrote:
    "thevikingfan" wrote:
    "RussianNorman" wrote:
    "thevikingfan" wrote:
    fellow russian eh? privet kak dela? next time you post however make sure that u dont leave in anything that can be rediculed because del rio and ultra will rip you a new one.By the way how did u get vikings games in russia? direct tv? or maybe internet tv (sopcast)?
    Direct TV unable for Russia. I watched Yahoo NFL Pass.
    ahh so it wasnt actual video right?its the kind were there are like moving helmets and it shouws in arrows how far each play goes?if so then try cbssportsline.com/nfl they have a play by play thing like that
    You are absouletly wrong. Its live tv translation on internet.
    yea i figured that out already i posted like 15 minutes ago

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    960

    Re: Best RB tandem for Vikings 2007?

    "MinnesotaFury" wrote:
    The way I look at it is, Taylor is a good back.

    Not great.
    He's probably leaning more towards mediocre.
    He had one of the best offensive lines in the league to help him out and I think he owes a lot of credit to them.
    I think if a guy like Artose Pinner can run behind our line, we need to take into full consideration the fact that skillwise, Taylor isn't as amazing as stats show.

    Either way, combining All Day with our line, is gonna be a nice show.
    Tell me this, is L.T. simply a product of the great line he has? The line helps but anyone who saw Taylor play when he was at 100% knows what he can do.

  5. #25
    RussianNorman's Avatar
    RussianNorman is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    18

    Re: Best RB tandem for Vikings 2007?

    "thevikingfan" wrote:
    "RussianNorman" wrote:
    "thevikingfan" wrote:
    "RussianNorman" wrote:
    "thevikingfan" wrote:
    fellow russian eh? privet kak dela? next time you post however make sure that u dont leave in anything that can be rediculed because del rio and ultra will rip you a new one.By the way how did u get vikings games in russia? direct tv? or maybe internet tv (sopcast)?
    Direct TV unable for Russia. I watched Yahoo NFL Pass.
    ahh so it wasnt actual video right?its the kind were there are like moving helmets and it shouws in arrows how far each play goes?if so then try cbssportsline.com/nfl they have a play by play thing like that
    You are absouletly wrong. Its live tv translation on internet.
    yea i figured that out already i posted like 15 minutes ago

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nflgamepass
    A furore Normannorum libera nos, o Domine!

  6. #26
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Best RB tandem for Vikings 2007?

    I'm crying reading the first page of responses to this thread.

    "Are you wearing the special undies?" I don't even get that, but thinking about all of the hilarious things it could be, I'm cracking up.




    In all seriousness, this thread is retarded. Theres no question Taylor-Peterson is the best combo.

  7. #27
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Best RB tandem for Vikings 2007?

    This thread wouldn't be complete without an AP sniffing dog sending out a warning.

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  8. #28
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Best RB tandem for Vikings 2007?

    Um hello?
    The obvious answer is Naufahu Tahi and Arkee Whitlock.
    Jeez...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    960

    Re: Best RB tandem for Vikings 2007?

    "Mr" wrote:
    I'm crying reading the first page of responses to this thread.

    "Are you wearing the special undies?" I don't even get that, but thinking about all of the hilarious things it could be, I'm cracking up.




    In all seriousness, this thread is Challenged Hillbilly Lover'd. Theres no question Taylor-Peterson is the best combo.
    This thread is indeed challenged. Eerie thing is Ive met Packer fans who have shown more intelligance than this topic.

  10. #30
    ballhog27's Avatar
    ballhog27 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    113

    Re: Best RB tandem for Vikings 2007?

    I still think moore is too talented to see as little action as he does. I know he is fragile, but why not throw him out there until he is hurt? when he played he made things happen.
    "Show me a good and gracious loser and I'll show you a failure."
    - Knute Rockne

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Two RBs or one? Tandem backfield attack growing
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 07:33 AM
  2. Here Come the Vikings - 2007
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 06:30 PM
  3. Best WR tandem?
    By davike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 08:18 AM
  4. Top CB tandem in the NFC!
    By cajunvike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-10-2005, 01:06 PM
  5. Who would you take as the best QB/WR(s) tandem in history?
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-23-2004, 06:59 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •