Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    Id have to say Boozenose Tommy Kramer.. No one does a radio interview at 7 am with a bag on like Tommy. Without the booze the guy would have been the best we had. He was one bad drunk though. I know people that drank with him and the guy would get just obliverated...
    Can confirm.

I have golfed in a tournament several times that had Tommy as one of their guests and every year he was just destroyed. One year we met up with him at a hole at about 10 am and he was already six or seven drinks in. And we aren't talking small drinks or beers, we are talking tall whiskey sevens. At this point he was definitely drunk but still fun to interact with. But that was only our second or third hole. Other teams met up with him near the end of 18 and said that he was falling all over himself. Later at the social he was very loud and very inappropriate talking shit about golfers, other nfl players, etc. It was pretty sad.

On a positive note, he was golfing better drunk than I was dead sober. He crushed a drive easily over 300 yards straight down the fairway.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Dibbzz is offline Starter
    Couldn't have gotten our only NFL Championship without Joe Kapp and his blue chip persona, so for me he always gets an honorable mention.

But in all honestly Tarkenton is the hands down choice, for now at least.

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Daunte had Moss, without whom he would be nothing.

In that one year, Favre was magnificent...it was magical, right up till the end.

Two-minute Tommy was great, but I'll have to go with Tark.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    To be fair to Daunte when he did have the best season ever as a Viking in terms of yards and TD's he did the majority of it without Moss who had like 49 receptions for about 750 yards but he did have 13 TD's. His most productive WR in terms of yards was Nate Burleson.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Didnt daunte hold the record for most yards passing and rushing combined in a season?? Im assuming brees broke that record but could be wrong. Daunte had a few great years but you cant deny overall career has to go to fran.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12