Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Best Hands Ever?

The way I see it is:

Cris was known for his hands.

Randy was known for his spectacular catches.

When we had both, that was an awesome combination. I doubt we'll ever see such a great WR combo.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

fred3105 is offline Coordinator

I voted for Randy Moss.

Hes the only one I really got to see a lot in his prime since I was like 9 when Carter was in his prime. I ive seen Carter make some amazing catches, but most that I remember are two handed on the sideline. I dont really remember many one-handed catches by Cris Carter like Randy Moss has had, but feel free to correct me.

Also you said Rice was a speed guy. Once again I could be wrong because I wasnt around when he came out of college but I thought he ran a 4.6.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I remember only about the last 4 years of Carter career, and I agree he was extremely reliable. However, I don't think he could have done what Moss did at times, whereas Moss could do what he did.

Like that one handed catch against Arizona two years ago, yikes.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I remember only about the last 4 years of Carter career, and I agree he was extremely reliable. However, I don't think he could have done what Moss did at times, whereas Moss could do what he did.

My point exactly, you would've had to see the plays that Carter made over his career....I have witnessed every Vikings game since the early nineties if not the late eighties....Moss does have great hands, but Carter could catch anything....I remember more 1 handed grabs from Carter than from Moss, plus Moss went one handed just to show off, like on a few screen plays I have seen him do that.....Carter made one handed catches only when he absolutely needed to....that made them look more impossible. I beleive that anyone who has been around long enough to see both guys full careers with the Vikings would agree that Cris Carter takes the cake by far. Cris Carter made the one handed catch famous!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler

"audioghost" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:

My point exactly, you would've had to see the plays that Carter made over his career....I have witnessed every Vikings game since the early nineties if not the late eighties....Moss does have great hands, but Carter could catch anything....I remember more 1 handed grabs from Carter than from Moss, plus Moss went one handed just to show off, like on a few screen plays I have seen him do that.....Carter made one handed catches only when he absolutely needed to....that made them look more impossible. I beleive that anyone who has been around long enough to see both guys full careers with the Vikings would agree that Cris Carter takes the cake by far. Cris Carter made the one handed catch famous!
    Agree, Carter has the best hands ever. His hands are like fly paper, the ball just stuck to them. I always remember him falling out of bounds making the catch with his finger tips with his body fully extended while only his toes were inbounds, he was the best in the league at it. And one handed catches, whew, he had some amazing ones.

Hands down, carter for best hands.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Anyone know if there is a Carter highlight film floating around somewhere?

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Cris Carter has the best hands. I remember Moss trying to be to fancy and droping some passes. As for Carter I remember him always trying to get two hands on the ball like you were coached too.

Articnv is offline Coach

Carter by far. Moss had soem nice catches but the cris carter 1 handed grabs or th grabs along the side lines keeping both feet in bounds was awsome

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Got to go with CC on this one. I would love to say Randy but CC was known for making one handed catches.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast