Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Berrien Out For Sunday Against Chicago ??????????????

He is still listed as "Questionable."

http://www.nfl.com/teams/minnesotavikings/injuries?team=MIN

jdvike is offline Hall of Famer

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    gol 'darnit Childress.
    Fire his jiggly butt.
    Can't keep his best players on the field.
    You and ejmat are the ones saying we are blaming Childress for everything. That is far from the truth.
    I think he was(I might be wrong) mocking the fire Chilly crowd.
    Hey, someone got my joke.
    Maybe I don't suck at humor as bad as I think.
    ;D
    That should put me up on the ol spread sheet...how high you put me will determine if I say your humor sucks or not

;D

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"jdvike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    gol 'darnit Childress.
    Fire his jiggly butt.
    You and ejmat are the ones saying we are blaming Childress for everything. That is far from the truth.
    ;D
    That should put me up on the ol spread sheet...how high you put me will determine if I say your humor sucks or not

;D
    I don't have the spreedsheet on this computer in the comm closet.
    I will check your standing and make the appropriate adjustment the next time I log onto my desk computer.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

jdvike is offline Hall of Famer

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=48616.msg854145#msg854145 date=1224336978]
    gol 'darnit Childress.
    Fire his jiggly butt.
    ;D

;D
    I don't have the spreedsheet on this computer in the comm closet.
    I will check your standing and make the appropriate adjustment the next time I log onto my desk computer.
    ;D
    [/quote]
    That sounds like a "likely story" so for now I'll say your humor is....so so

Back on the thread topic...it seems BB is catching Riceitis.,
    Syd is always hurt, and it looks like its rubbing off on Bernard...dumb theory but this is the place for dumb theories.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    gol 'darnit Childress.
    Fire his jiggly butt.
    My lame assed attempt at humor again my friend.
    One of these times I might actually get it right.

;D
    ;D
    ;D
    Maybe we should have kept 6 WRs on the roster eh Marr? Who was the guy who kept saying that. Now it is impossible to run a 4 WR set. The only TD we got against Detroit came from that formation. Oh by the way we did not see it the rest of the game. But I guess that is the players fault.
    : ;D
    You could be correct however, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't we keep an extra LB or something like that on the D front 7?

Tough call.
    I don't know how tough it would be. Look at our offense last year. Wouldn't we want to focus on that? Again now how do we run a 4 WR set that got us a TD against the Lions? I sure hope he is questionable and plays.

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    gol 'darnit Childress.
    Fire his jiggly butt.
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    Maybe we should have kept 6 WRs on the roster eh Marr? Who was the guy who kept saying that. Now it is impossible to run a 4 WR set. The only TD we got against Detroit came from that formation. Oh by the way we did not see it the rest of the game. But I guess that is the players fault.
    You could be correct however, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't we keep an extra LB or something like that on the D front 7?

Tough call.
    I don't know how tough it would be. Look at our offense last year. Wouldn't we want to focus on that? Again now how do we run a 4 WR set that got us a TD against the Lions? I sure hope he is questionable and plays.
    [/quote]
    We just went out and signed 2 LB'rs.
    Imagine how many we would have to sign if we didn't keep a extra one this year?
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=48616.msg854148#msg854148 date=1224337237]
    gol 'darnit Childress.
    Fire his jiggly butt.

;D
    ;D
    ;D

Tough call.
    [/quote]

;D
    [/quote]

Wouldn't it be the same amount since we lost EJ and Herron and they were are only MLBs?

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=48616.msg854149#msg854149 date=1224337401]
    gol 'darnit Childress.
    Fire his jiggly butt.
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D

Tough call.
    [/quote]
    ;D
    [/quote]

Wouldn't it be the same amount since we lost EJ and Herron and they were are only MLBs?
    [/quote]
    That is a very valid point.
    Problem is those losses compound/takes away from reps on the ST's.

Nope, we still have WR's we can run out there, we just need to activate one from the PS if Rice isn't ever gonna play again.

That my friends, is a legitimate beeeeyyyyyyatch towards the Chiller making bad decisions.

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=48616.msg854153#msg854153 date=1224337610]
    gol 'darnit Childress.
    Fire his jiggly butt.

;D
    ;D
    ;D

Tough call.
    [/quote]

;D
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Nope, we still have WR's we can run out there, we just need to activate one from the PS if Rice isn't ever gonna play again.

That my friends, is a legitimate beeeeyyyyyyatch towards the Chiller making bad decisions.
    [/quote]

I have another for you. How about we should have kept 6 WRs and had Martin Nance. Yet we are stuck with Jaymar who is not NFL ready.

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=48616.msg854158#msg854158 date=1224337997]
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=48616.msg854153#msg854153 date=1224337610]
    gol 'darnit Childress.
    Fire his jiggly butt.
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D

Tough call.
    [/quote]
    ;D
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have another for you. How about we should have kept 6 WRs and had Martin Nance. Yet we are stuck with Jaymar who is not NFL ready.
    [/quote]
    I could go with that one as well but not with the 6 WR's.

I wonder how JJ would do though?
    There were a plethora of those cats that came out this year and a couple of them are starting to put up decent numbers.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast