Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    So we cut Berrian (which is fine by me) and we have a woman beater at CB.. I wonder how long he'll be under contract with the Vikes..
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Formo View Post
    So we cut Berrian (which is fine by me) and we have a woman beater at CB.. I wonder how long he'll be under contract with the Vikes..
    Yea, not looking good for Cook.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    My guess, The Vikings, his agent and attorney work out a team suspension while he enrolls himself in domestic violence/ anger management counseling. His reinstatement with the team hinging on his completion and continued involvement in counseling. If the suspension is long enough, and he shows genuine effort, Sir Rodger may be satisfied. If all involved, handle the situation lightly, Goodell will bring the hammer.

Maybe we have found some work for our good friend Thor.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Vikings dump dissatisfied receiver Bernard Berrian - NFL - ESPN

Berrian is a vested veteran, so the Vikings must pay him all of his $1.9 million salary unless another team claims him. He took a pay cut to stay this year after two substandard seasons, but this year was more of the same.

missvikes is offline Training Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    I don't think so, generally everyone is allowed bail, unless they pose a danger, or flight risk. It can also be hard to get out on the weekend because there is no judge to set a bail amount(I think there is a schedule for common offenses like DUI). I'm no lawyer though.
    He was being held without the option to bail out because of the severity of the felony.
    Don't be surprised if the prosecutor tries to get him for attempted murder being that he strangled her TWICE enough for her eye to hemmorhage. Unfortunately for him it doesn't matter if she presses charges against him or not. It's all in the prosecutors hands.
    SKOL!!

Wow. What a piece of work.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    James Harrison was arrested in 2008 for domestic violence. He completed anger management and psychological counseling and the charges were dropped.

The NFL took no action.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12