Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Berrian on “NFL Total Access” tonight (Thurs 6/25)

Keep Tarvaris!
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Is Brad Childress/Darel Bevel's play calling going to be improved at all?? Did he comment on that?
    I think the playcalling improved last season from the year before. I would hope it does again, especailly when your QB is in his 4th season and the weapons are provided to have an explosive versitle offense.
    There were still a hellaton of horrible sequences last year in our play calling IMO.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Is Brad Childress/Darel Bevel's play calling going to be improved at all?? Did he comment on that?
    Favre will take care of that. We finally have a QB that knows how to make changes at the line.

No more talk of him!! I still don't want to believe he's a viking.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I think the playcalling improved last season from the year before. I would hope it does again, especailly when your QB is in his 4th season and the weapons are provided to have an explosive versitle offense.
    There were still a hellaton of horrible sequences last year in our play calling IMO.
    Especailly the Colts game and some of the Eagles playoff game. I expect it to improve and it definitly has, Bevell is getting some experience under his belt and we're building a team offensivly that our coach can be confident in. Just like anyone, I expect him to improve, that goes for Childress too.

I'm not gonna lie I was ready to can Bevell, but I think it would have been a rash decision. We'll see how it plays out, there won't be many excuses if he can't get the job done, "especailly" if Favre is here.

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Especailly the Colts game and some of the Eagles playoff game. I expect it to improve and it definitly has, Bevell is getting some experience under his belt and we're building a team offensivly that our coach can be confident in. Just like anyone, I expect him to improve, that goes for Childress too.

I'm not gonna lie I was ready to can Bevell, but I think it would have been a rash decision. We'll see how it plays out, there won't be many excuses if he can't get the job done, "especailly" if Favre is here.
    Yep, those two games were brutal. The colts game there is no doubt we should've won and the Philly game was a winnable game for us too. So many bad calls and plays in the eagles game.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"marstc09" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Favre will take care of that. We finally have a QB that knows how to make changes at the line.
    I hope our QB's get some more leway to do things like that, this was a big concern going into last season and the QB's were asked about it. Both Jackson and Frerotte said you don't have to do that much in this offense, it's "built in". What that means? I'm still a bit confused, I want to call into KFAN some time and get that question off so Childress can explain.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"marstc09" wrote:
    What about his MVP showing the first 3/4 of the season? Then the injury occured. Very easy for someone to be sold.
    ??? What MVP season?

You are the
    only one I have heard mention that he was having an MVP season.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"marstc09" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    IF he's allowed to make changes at the line.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    IF he's allowed to make changes at the line.
    This had nothing to do with IF for TJ. It had to do with ability.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast