Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34
  1. #1
    Culpepper_4717's Avatar
    Culpepper_4717 is offline Asst. Coach Chopper Challenge Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    595

    Bernard Berrian and Greg Lewis switch numbers.

    This was on twitter today.
    JuddZulgad: NFL approval would be necessary for @GLew17 and @B_Twice (No. 87) to really switch uniform numbers
    We changed our numbers for the rest of the year check media guide RT @Cmac222: Hey @GLew17, why did you and @B_Twice switch numbers today?
    Does anyone have any idea why they would switch numbers?.

  2. #2
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Bernard Berrian and Greg Lewis switch numbers.

    Hopefully it works.

  3. #3
    PurpleTide's Avatar
    PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,210

    Re: Bernard Berrian and Greg Lewis switch numbers.

    Maybe B square'd and Lewis have some new mojo goin as we embark on the second half of the season. We need all the magic we can to get something going. If swapping numbers starts a winning streak I'm all for it.

  4. #4
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,772

    Re: Bernard Berrian and Greg Lewis switch numbers.

    Culpepper_4717 wrote:
    This was on twitter today.
    JuddZulgad: NFL approval would be necessary for @GLew17 and @B_Twice (No. 87) to really switch uniform numbers
    We changed our numbers for the rest of the year check media guide RT @Cmac222: Hey @GLew17, why did you and @B_Twice switch numbers today?
    Does anyone have any idea why they would switch numbers?.
    Berrian is trying to get Lewis to pay the shoe fine from last weekend

  5. #5
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,779
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Bernard Berrian and Greg Lewis switch numbers.

    Culpepper_4717 wrote:
    Does anyone have any idea why they would switch numbers?.[/quote]

    easy that way when Berrian drops the ball then people will assume it's Lewis and lay the blame on him :laugh:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  6. #6
    Culpepper_4717's Avatar
    Culpepper_4717 is offline Asst. Coach Chopper Challenge Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    595

    Re: Bernard Berrian and Greg Lewis switch numbers.

    Lewis is still wearing 17.

  7. #7
    PurpleGator's Avatar
    PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: Bernard Berrian and Greg Lewis switch numbers.

    Does it matter? They both stink. Its like Dumb and Dumber. OK Childress, you know the rules, no humping, no licking, no sniffing hineys

  8. #8
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: Bernard Berrian and Greg Lewis switch numbers.

    Who the hell would notice?
    Neither guy will be on the team next year.
    And this gives me the opportunity to rant about why this year's team is so different from last years.

    There are too many marginal NFL players starting for the Vikings this year.
    And there are a number of veterans who once were good, but are now just collecting paychecks.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  9. #9
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Bernard Berrian and Greg Lewis switch numbers.

    jargomcfargo wrote:
    Who the hell would notice?
    Neither guy will be on the team next year.
    And this gives me the opportunity to rant about why this year's team is so different from last years.

    There are too many marginal NFL players starting for the Vikings this year.
    And there are a number of veterans who once were good, but are now just collecting paychecks.
    Good point doc. Problem is, all teams are loaded with "marginal" players, sprinkled with a few stars.

    If the stars live up to thier end, the marginal players live up to thier end, and the team plays like a team, its never noticed.

    Kindof funny when you think about it. I have been watching a bit of the Browns this year. Spend more time trying to figure out who thier "Marginal" players who are making plays than I do actually watching them play.

    In the end, no team can be comprised of just stars. Even Jerry Jones can't afford that team.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #10
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Bernard Berrian and Greg Lewis switch numbers.

    Marrdro wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:
    Who the hell would notice?
    Neither guy will be on the team next year.
    And this gives me the opportunity to rant about why this year's team is so different from last years.

    There are too many marginal NFL players starting for the Vikings this year.
    And there are a number of veterans who once were good, but are now just collecting paychecks.
    Good point doc. Problem is, all teams are loaded with "marginal" players, sprinkled with a few stars.

    If the stars live up to thier end, the marginal players live up to thier end, and the team plays like a team, its never noticed.

    Kindof funny when you think about it. I have been watching a bit of the Browns this year. Spend more time trying to figure out who thier "Marginal" players who are making plays than I do actually watching them play.

    In the end, no team can be comprised of just stars. Even Jerry Jones can't afford that team.
    Berrian is being paid like a star, that's the problem.

    And the Browns marginal players work because they a competent coaching staff.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. bernard berrian on tv!
    By purplengold in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 07:40 PM
  2. Greg Lewis situation
    By Bubba Jed in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 01:52 PM
  3. Greg Lewis Impact Player
    By oaklandzoo24 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 02:13 PM
  4. Bernard Berrian
    By ktarinze in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 02:10 AM
  5. Bernard Berrian Talks
    By C Mac D in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 10:25 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •