Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ktarinze is offline Rookie

Bernard Berrian

for all the people that said this guy is a number 1 reciever hes not looking like it hes dropped passes didnt catch a pass in week 2 so for the 1st 2 weeks he had 3 catches for 38 yards what is that not to say he is to blame for are 1-3 record but he needs to step up i was the one that said he was
    a slot reciever but got called crazy i mean to be fair he hasnt had a lot of chances to be great but he hasnt steped up to be great i mean hes dropped to many passes with the bears he looked great but didnt he have a good reciever in mushin mahammad so he still seems like a slot to me

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Bernard Berrian

He's better than Williamson, but when you're getting paid 7 million a year, that's not good enough by far.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

He was highly overpaid and everyone knew this

But I think besides a couple stupid drops he's made up for them with some good catches

With no QB it's hard to produce numbers.. I would take the Bears QBs over ours right now

We are ruining WRs

"V4L" wrote:
    He was highly overpaid and everyone knew this

But I think besides a couple stupid drops he's made up for them with some good catches

With no QB it's hard to produce numbers.. I would take the Bears QBs over ours right now

We are ruining WRs
    yea he is starting to make up for them now still wanna see how he does next week 2 bad games 2 good games lets see how he does

That catch he made was pretty nice.
    But he isn't extremely consistent.
    I think part of it is they don't involve him enough with the offense. I do agree he was overpaid but that is how free agency works.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I think Berrian has the skills, that was on display with the one hander but he has dropped to many passess that hit his hands. I could see that toe was hurting him early in the game as he was limping to the huddle, thats a real bummer for him because I know its effecting him. I really like his attitude though, he makes no excuses and continues to work. He has looked alot better after the QB change as most of the recievers have. I knew he had the drops with the Bears and didn't really expect that to just disappear, we needed a deep threat and he was the top guy in FA and if you get somebody high profile in Free Agency you have to overpay or else they'll walk. Its the Nature of the Beast. On the bright side he's got lots of football left this season and luckily the most rugged part of schedule is behind us.

Berrian has the skills and ability to play outside, Bobby Wade is the guy that belongs in the slot where he owns.

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    I think Berrian has the skills, that was on display with the one hander but he has dropped to many passess that hit his hands. I could see that toe was hurting him early in the game as he was limping to the huddle, thats a real bummer for him because I know its effecting him. I really like his attitude though, he makes no excuses and continues to work. He has looked alot better after the QB change as most of the recievers have. I knew he had the drops with the Bears and didn't really expect that to just disappear, we needed a deep threat and he was the top guy in FA and if you get somebody high profile in Free Agency you have to overpay or else they'll walk. Its the Nature of the Beast. On the bright side he's got lots of football left this season and luckily the most rugged part of schedule is behind us.

Berrian has the skills and ability to play outside, Bobby Wade is the guy that belongs in the slot where he owns.
    bobby wade is a great slot but berrian suppose to make teams worry about us and when the titans had 8 even 9 guys in the box he suppose to have great yards maybe im expecting to much but for how much he got payed and being covered in man with no safetys thats not being a great go to reciever

V4L

"ktarinze" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:

bobby wade is a great slot but berrian suppose to make teams worry about us and when the titans had 8 even 9 guys in the box he suppose to have great yards maybe im expecting to much but for how much he got payed and being covered in man with no safetys thats not being a great go to reciever
    Nah its not expecting too much.. But you gotta look at the big picture

He was overpaid because EVERYONE in the free agency market was.. We really needed to add a WR so we kind of had to do this

And he has done pretty good on the man to man's.. He had the drop but he beat his man.. I know he needs to make that catch but he is getting seperation.. The catches will come.. And in the GB game in man to man he almost broke a touchdown but barely got tripped up

And with horrible QBs its really gonna hamper the things you can do

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I think whats even more upsetting than Berrian is our lack of production with Aundre Allison. I've seen him one on one on the outside several times going straight down the field, this dude gets open yet we are unable to get him in more explosive situations to take advantage of his skill set. He gets more seperation than any WR on the team.

V4L

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    I think whats even more upsetting than Berrian is our lack of production with Aundre Allison. I've seen him one on one on the outside several times going straight down the field, this dude gets open yet we are unable to get him in more explosive situations to take advantage of his skill set. He gets more seperation than any WR on the team.

Yup it's sad

And thats on the QB.. And is why Berrians numbers are down as well

Some of the top WRs in the game have drops as well I.E Owens and Edwards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast