Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bennett-wuh?!

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Bennett-wuh?!

i think it's a shame sharper wasn't playing today cause smoot looked like a pro bowler out there today. when smoot plays that good with sharper i don't expect too many passes being caught
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

CollegeJeff.. Our HS team just beat Cloquet!

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

Ok, Bennett needs to go like I said in the shout...i also believe we can pick up in place of him a lineman that we need so much..the damn o-lne gave up six sacks...i do believe Michael is worth at least a 4th rounder not a or 6th...

Mikecarter81 is offline Coordinator

Being a UW alumni I have always thought it was cool that two UW players are on this team, but Bennett looks aweful. I wouldn't trade him for a draft pick, but if we could get a real good serviceable lineman or another slashing style running back I would pull the trigger.

Mike
    I am an avid Viking fan, but also am an avid restoration guy of vintage Mopar(Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth)B bodies

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    I don't want to trade him.. Memo will probably get hurt and be out for 7 weeks with a minor sprain.. Then who do we fall back to? Bennett is a pretty solid back up.. He didn't look good today with his 2 runs because they were towards the end of the game and the line was stacked.. Not standing up for him just pointing out some facts.. I know he isn't that good but no way should we trade him for so little.. Expecially with Memo's injury history
    Moore's ankle injury wasn't minor last year. He tore something vital, I don't remember though. Injury history? It was one injury.

Did anyone see that one play today, that like 3 Saints got into the backfield, and Moore made all of them miss and went for a first down. That was nuts!

Can anyone say mini Barry Sanders?

Oh wait, I have to change my sig!

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

What the heck is up with Bennett? He was the next Robert Smith supposedly. But he hasnt engaged the other gear and proved that he isnt a flash in the pan as #26 did.

H-Bday PA, my Clobbering Bro!!
    What is up with OUR guys? havent heard too much of the front line either.

grpape is offline Asst. Coach

Please do not lable MM or any other back in the same sentence as Barry Sanders. It's almost like labeling the next MJ. He did well, we will see during the Falcons game just how good he and our line is. I think people are crazy to think that we should trade Bennett for anything either than another back. You'll see, all the backs are going to be needed this season!

aloha, Derrick

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"grpape" wrote:
    Please do not lable MM or any other back in the same sentence as Barry Sanders. It's almost like labeling the next MJ. He did well, we will see during the Falcons game just how good he and our line is. I think people are crazy to think that we should trade Bennett for anything either than another back. You'll see, all the backs are going to be needed this season!

aloha, Derrick
    Memo is good. Better than Barry.

(there, they are not the same sentence) :lol:

grpape is offline Asst. Coach

Ha Ha very amusing! We'll see how much Barryesque MM is throughout the season. Don't get me wrong, I would rather have a consitent yard gainer rather than one that gets negative to little yardage with the threat to break one with one jaw dropping run.

aloha, Derrick

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

"grpape" wrote:
    Ha Ha very amusing! We'll see how much Barryesque MM is throughout the season. Don't get me wrong, I would rather have a consitent yard gainer rather than one that gets negative to little yardage with the threat to break one with one jaw dropping run.

aloha, Derrick
    Whoa dude, I was being sarcastic. All I was trying to say was that move was Barry Sanders like...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast