Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bennett vs. Onterrio

I dont understand why we are starting Bennett.

1. We are 5-12 with him and 12-3 with Onterrio

2. Yes, Bennett can rip off the 60 yard run every once in a while, but him getting 2 yards per carry otherwise really hurts us. When you get 2 yards on 1st, 2 yards on second...then you HAVE to throw on 3rd. With Onterrio, he can get more yards per carry and help keep the defense in check...that is why we are so much more effective with him.

3. Onterrio's attitude is a lot better than Bennett's as well. After a 5 yard pick up, Onterrio gets pumped and gets the offense pumped up too. Bennett will get 2 yards and walk back to the huddle.

4. Hasnt the coaching staff realized that our season went downhill once we started to play Bennett again? It happened this year and last.

Onterrio really needs to be our starter, its pretty obvious.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Bennett vs. Onterrio

looks pretty straight forward to me :shock: whats up with dat :roll:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Bennett vs. Onterrio

"ADubya26" wrote:
    I dont understand why we are starting Bennett.

1. We are 5-12 with him and 12-3 with Onterrio

2. Yes, Bennett can rip off the 60 yard run every once in a while, but him getting 2 yards per carry otherwise really hurts us. When you get 2 yards on 1st, 2 yards on second...then you HAVE to throw on 3rd. With Onterrio, he can get more yards per carry and help keep the defense in check...that is why we are so much more effective with him.

3. Onterrio's attitude is a lot better than Bennett's as well. After a 5 yard pick up, Onterrio gets pumped and gets the offense pumped up too. Bennett will get 2 yards and walk back to the huddle.

4. Hasnt the coaching staff realized that our season went downhill once we started to play Bennett again? It happened this year and last.

Onterrio really needs to be our starter, its pretty obvious.
    Dude your wack, I can't believe you said that about bennett's attitude. He's probably got one of the best on the team. Bennett's a good runner, he runs hard, watch the film when he's healthy. Alot of times bennett picks up more than two yards, i'm sure his average us up near 4.5. It really doesnt matter, if he does sh*ty he will be replaced, just because hes starting doesnt mean hes taking all the snaps. If Smith gets his chance he will probably carve up the packers defense cause they cant tackle.

If we get the lead i want to see alot of O Smith, play a ball control style of offense with smith at helm.

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

Bennett vs. Onterrio

Bennett has a great attitude...Prolly one of the nicest guys I have ever talked to, too...

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

Bennett vs. Onterrio

Well i havent actually met either one, and I believe he is a good guy, but I just dont see the same spark from him on the field that I do with Onterrio - this is just my opinion. Aside from my opinion, however, is the fact that we have gone 5-12 with Bennett as a starter and 12-3 with Onterrio. This cannot be dismissed as a coincidence because it is pretty significant. I think that whatever players that give us the best opportunity of WINNING should be starting.

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

Bennett vs. Onterrio

Yeah smith has that toughness attitude about him...Bennett has the "I can score at any time" ability....

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

vikoles is offline Coordinator

Bennett vs. Onterrio

I like 'em both and want to see them BOTH in the game AL the time out of the Pro set and use em occassionally in the slot as well! I think they both catch the ball well and this WOULD be a double threat.... When one is out then and oonly then use Wiggins! What do ya ll think???
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Bennett vs. Onterrio

I actually like both guys and I think they are both great running backs, but I'm gonna have to go with what adubya said, whoever will help us WIN should start, and seeing that our record with Smith is better than with Bennett then we should go with Smith, but I'm not saying that Bennett isn't good because lately he's been looking pretty good compared to what he was doing when he first got out of his injury.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Bennett vs. Onterrio

I saw we start Onterrio and bring in Bennett for screens, draws and passing plays so both players can contribute in their best ways

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Bennett vs. Onterrio

Actually if i could i would start someone it would be Mewelde Moore, no doubt.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast