Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Bennett-less Vikes

Bennett is Trash, I even wore his jersey last night hopin bye some mircle of god he felt a connection with me and he actually made it past the Line. But nope...Instead he looked like retard tryin to hump a door knob. Im done with him unless he gets better over the next couple weeks, or actually produces in a game. Im sick of bennett. Now Fason is hurt which sucks cuz i felt he could really have gave Mewelde a run for his money. BOOOOOOOO Bennett...BOOOOOO!!! Only brian williams had a worse game then you last night.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

SamDawg84 Guest

that was a funny tackle by bennett

thepacksux is offline Asst. Coach

turn the mob around.... its just PRESEASON!!!!!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingsBabe" wrote:
    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    Are a better Vikes team. That goes for darren and Herschal tip-toe no lateral movement Michael Bennet. Sorry Mikey but I have never been a big fan of you. Go back to track or go be a Packer (where your badger-azz) wanted to be anyway.
    ok, so i may not be taken seriously yet at this point, but i have to defend bennett. so he had a bad game...everyone has a bad game. it's just good that it's preseason. he can learn from his mistakes! plus, enl, i'd be careful what you wish for, because Bennett going to the Pack could definitely backfire...on us.
    Yeah, I agree with you there. I think if it were our defense sucking we'd all be saying "Give it time, it's only the second preseason game" but since it's our RB sucking everyone is jumping up and down and screaming for his head. I say give it time. If we get into the reg. season and things don't get better than MeMo should play more, but right now the games (and the stats) don't matter.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Well everyone is saying Bennett sucked last night.. What about Moe or Mewelde? They both were garbage too.. There were absolutley no holes.. I defend Bennett alot but it's getting kinda pointless cuz no one listens.. And I am actually starting to lose confidence..

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"SKOL" wrote:
    "IbleedPURPLEandGOLD" wrote:
    I was cheering when D. Bennett got hurt. pooh, he's ok.
    Darren Bennett was having a pretty good game. I'd like to see him stick around.

I agree. I was impressed with darren for the first time. After he got his first crappy kick out of the way, he had a pretty good game. He even showed toughness coming out and punting again, after getting hurt(although how important is toughness in a punter :grin: ).

I honestly think there is no chance we go with Dorsch over Bennett. Hopefully, in that case, Bennett can continue his good play.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:
    "IbleedPURPLEandGOLD" wrote:
    I was cheering when D. Bennett got hurt. pooh, he's ok.
    Darren Bennett was having a pretty good game. I'd like to see him stick around.

I agree. I was impressed with darren for the first time. After he got his first crappy kick out of the way, he had a pretty good game. He even showed toughness coming out and punting again, after getting hurt(although how important is toughness in a punter :grin: ).

I honestly think there is no chance we go with Dorsch over Bennett. Hopefully, in that case, Bennett can continue his good play.
    I like D. Bennett's touch too, kicking inside the 20. He is unconcerned about his 'average', and puts the good of the team above personal stats. Other kickers we've had in the past will just boom the stupid thing no matter what (Berger)..., they do that because average punting yards is all that some people look at. Yeah his stats look good on paper, but it did nothing for the team.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Justin311 is offline Rookie

we can come up with plenty of excuses as to why the RBS didn't look good. The weather sucked, the o-line didn't open up holes, etc. Truth is be glad its only preseason because thats the only pass they get. The Jets D is much better than the Chiefs and that showed as the Vikes couldn't run at all. I gave Bennett a pass last week as it was the first preseason game, but i was more surprised that the others didn't show any reason to surpass Bennett. Tice won't remove the "starter" title from bennett unless someone gives him a reason to. Yes he fumbled, but the other 3 didn't step up either, so until they improve Bennett stays where he is.

Our Special teams was terrible once again.

ur all crazy... bennetts the starter and should be... please end this madness.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Uh, I'm just curious, those of you who defend Michael Bennett, what has this guy DONE in the past 3 years to deserve to start?

Sure he's fast, so far I've only seen a few plays in the past 3 YEARS where we have actually seen it.

Please how can you deny players who produce on the field the playing time the deserve.

It seems like this is Hovan all over again. How long before we put our metaphorical "spencer Johnson" in?

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast