Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Bennett-less Vikes

Are a better Vikes team. That goes for darren and Herschal tip-toe no lateral movement Michael Bennet. Sorry Mikey but I have never been a big fan of you. Go back to track or go be a Packer (where your badger-azz) wanted to be anyway.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

VikingsBabe is offline Training Camp

Re: Bennett-less Vikes

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    Are a better Vikes team. That goes for darren and Herschal tip-toe no lateral movement Michael Bennet. Sorry Mikey but I have never been a big fan of you. Go back to track or go be a Packer (where your badger-azz) wanted to be anyway.
    ok, so i may not be taken seriously yet at this point, but i have to defend bennett. so he had a bad game...everyone has a bad game. it's just good that it's preseason. he can learn from his mistakes! plus, enl, i'd be careful what you wish for, because Bennett going to the Pack could definitely backfire...on us.

VikingsM4 is offline Rookie

yeah I have to admit I'm loosing more and more confidence in Bennett however I would like to see MeMo with the first teams more before I decide he should win the job.

Pep MVP, 05-06

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

It would help if there were some holes to run thru.. there didn't seem to be very many tonight.. except when fason had a couple of nice gains later in the game. even with the annoying penalties, the first team offense did well, after that.. the game became a snooze fest with continous yellow flags slowing things down (mistakes will happen, but jeez, it became unbearable) but Williamson's appearence kept me watching again for that short period he was in the game.. after that I fell asleep again.. I don't think the preseason has ever made me so weary.

I really like how Ciatrick runs. I hope he gets the nod for the starting job. Bennett didn't exacty have any holes tonight either. Not his fault, Mike needs a little crease to burst through. With his speed, he can be past the LB'ers and has to beat a saftey otherwise is wide open green. I was cheering when D. Bennett got hurt. Shit, he's ok.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"IbleedPURPLEandGOLD" wrote:
    I was cheering when D. Bennett got hurt. pooh, he's ok.
    Darren Bennett was having a pretty good game. I'd like to see him stick around.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

"SKOL" wrote:
    He had like a 38.3 per punt average. We are better off going for it almost.

natethegreat is offline Pro-Bowler

man i don't like d bennett, put travis d. in there, im sure he won't choke in games like darren and michael bennett sure can't find any holes, if he had some good fision, he would be dominate

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"SKOL" wrote:
    Nice to see a punter make a play!

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

The field was not well suited to a running game as it had rained very hard just before the game, as for the punting Bennet was inconsestant which also could be the result of a very wet field. The poch punt still seems to give Bennet problems. In All the special teams were not very special!
    can we clone Bud Grant?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast