ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Bennett hurt......again

I read about Michael Bennett's injured neck. I haven't heard how serious it is. I still don't see what anyone likes in this guy besides the fact he's a nice guy and a team player. Unfortunately, that doesn't always cut it.

Moore has been pretty impressive and Friday he gets his chance to see what improvements he made.

I'm really sorry to see Fason get hurt. That guy looks good. Has explosiveness to him. Hopefully he heals quickly.

We are real short on RBs right now. Bennett and Fason are hurt. Smith out for the year. I hope Moore and Moe are work-horses. Butchie Wallace didn't look that good. Echemondu (sp) could be good but I haven't seen enough of him.

I guess we'll see what happens. Hopefully things will work out.

Del Rio Guest

Re: Bennett hurt......again

What I took away from what Tice said is Memo is ok, but there is no one who can step up and fill his void on special teams at this time.

He likes bennett because he is always a threat to go 60+ on one run. They don't care about plugging away.

Strained neck. No big deal. Like I said if you play football your going to get bruised, sprained, strained, and cramped. It's nothing to worry about I wouldn't even consider that an injury.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

They should try Williamson on kickoff returns, with his speed, he only needs a couple good blocks and he could be gone.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Del Rio Guest

Heh, they could put bennett at return man. If Tice says he needs 6 yards to hit mach 5 then let him return. :grin:

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Heh, they could put bennett at return man. If Tice says he needs 6 yards to hit mach 5 then let him return. :grin:

Good idea Del Rio, maybe he can get more than 2 yards. He has not been able to get more than that running th ball.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Del Rio Guest

Except he is like glass man I can only imagine him getting shattered into a million pices by some LB running full tilt. I think he should do hand soap commercials much safer.