Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Bennett Bitter about lack of play

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    Just read in the pioneer press today that Bennett is pretty mad about his starting job being in jeopardy. The truth is though, that Moore has done much better so far this year than Bennett ever has for us. I don't know about you guys, but I say keep Moore in.

Here's the article.

http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/sports/10014706.htm?1c

Maybe if Bennett wasn't out so late crusing around in his hummer getting shot at, he would have been on the field. I'm not sure this has anything to do with his injury, but I don't like seeing distractions.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Bennett Bitter about lack of play

Bennett is one of those backs that will have 3 crappy runs and then bust one open. I dont know if I like that, especially a guy that can consistently pick up 4-8 yards a carry and even more. He also has great hand and hasnt lost the ball at all. I like MM right now and I think it should be his job to lose, but there should be competition none the less.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

"ADubya26" wrote:
    Bennett is one of those backs that will have 3 crappy runs and then bust one open. I dont know if I like that, especially a guy that can consistently pick up 4-8 yards a carry and even more. He also has great hand and hasnt lost the ball at all. I like MM right now and I think it should be his job to lose, but there should be competition none the less.
    Agreed. Bennett is either really good or really bad on every carry. Whenever you saw him studder behind the line of scrimage you knew he was going for a loss. Mewelde has the ability to turn the losses into at least a small gain. I can't get enough of him! Let him keep the ball untill he shows that he does not deserve it.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I like Bennett and all but Tice is making the correct decision. I have mixed feelings about the RB situations but adub said it best "its his job to loose". I dont forsee him loosing his job, he's got unbalievable consentration and focus for a guy his age. I liked how he signed his contract right away and brushed off his baseball questions by saying "I bleed purple know, I'm a viking". Hes got great personality, we got a steal in the 4th round.

Then again anything can happens someone could get hurt and then bennett jumps in and does well, who knows. But right know its THE ROCK'S show.

Nightgaunt is offline Starter

Not to sound childish or anything like that, but..............Bahahahhahaahahahahah to all you Bennet lovers! Never did like the guy, and cant wait to see him gone, he is a thorn in the side. Infact i never liked Robert Smith either, its been a while since i have liked a RB like i do OS and MM. Probably back to the Chuck Foreman years.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

I serously think bennett should be our kick returner, adds much needed speed to the return game and doesnt quite go well with our offensive scheme. Smith and Moore have impressed me with how they run and catch the ball.

Bennett by the way is not much of a good receiver out of the backfield as well so i think thats why we dont really need him in our offense. he could be used as a decoy because of his speed.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234