Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Bennett Bitter about lack of play

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "If it aint broke, don't fix it". Or more appropriately "if it is running better than it use to, let it be".
    Very true, I couldn't agree more! What happened last year when Bennett came back, oh yeah we started losing! Keep things the way they are for now!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

You saw what a discontent did to the Packers early this season. You better hope Bennett doesn't do a number on the Vikes with his whining.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

So are you saying McKenzie was the reason for the early season struggles/losses?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

I certainly think it had a contribution to it. I've always said that you can't measure a team position-by-position. There's a synergy that comes from working together, and when McKenzie came back and was faking an injury, I think it tore the team apart.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Yeah, I guess it could've! But your D played pretty badly!! But that might have had some effect, i.e. focus from the team! Do you have conferences tonight LA?

HarrisonB57 is offline Starter

How scary would it be to see the vikes come out with a wisbone offense. Having Bennett, Ontario, and Mewelde in the back field. Bet that would scare the defense s***less! :shock:
    Live by the Slacker Rule. No Hurries, No Worries.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

"snowinapril" wrote:
    I would like to see Bennett get a few screens on 3rd down this week and see if he can find the lanes to the end zone.

In the next few weeks, maybe give him some more carries. Keep Moe out. Moe rhymes with slow. He looks worse than eddie george trying to hit holes.
    ...did you miss his 45 yard run?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    Moe rhymes with slow.
    ...did you miss his 45 yard run?
    caught from behind :lol:

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Bennett has not been able to run behind a oline and get in a rythm with them. When bennett was healthy all year in 2001 i believe our offense wasnt near as good as it is right now. Bennett hasnt been able to get into a rythm for two years. Bennett has not ran behind a oline like what we have right now. They are pretty dominating. I'm much like the others and want to see what bennett can do if he gets a chance. I think he can do what MM can do or more. But bein injured kicks your a$$.

If bennett gets another chance i think he will surprise people. Hell even Red Mcombs was praysing him before the season. Bennett knows the offense and understands it very well. Hes determined to start and i'm sure he'll fight his way back. If not this year it all starts over next year in training camp, if they dont trade him.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"HarrisonB57" wrote:
    How scary would it be to see the vikes come out with a wisbone offense. Having Bennett, Ontario, and Mewelde in the back field. Bet that would scare the defense s***less! :shock:
    It would be a sight to see...but the defense would just stack the line with extra LBs, no surprise there. We need the balance for both phases of the game (rushing and passing) to work to their highest potential...maybe they could run the 'Bone on goal line situations, though!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast