Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bennett

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

Bennett

Bennet should not and probably wont play against Chi town. Why risk it, if he stays on the bench for chicago then he gets the bye week also so i say absolutley no play time for him in chicago
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Bennett

"dart18" wrote:
    Bennet should not and probably wont play against Chi town. Why risk it, if he stays on the bench for chicago then he gets the bye week also so i say absolutley no play time for him in chicago
    Agreed, it's not like we need him to play just yet. Onterrio Smith has run effectively against two teams with better defenses than Chicago, although we hardly ran much against the Eagles.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Bennett

Im a little nervous about bennets durability

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Bennett

I'm not as worried as some people about his durabilty. His first year he was out 3 games with a minor ankle sprain. He was healthy the next year, then last year he had a freak accident on the tred meal and never really got in a groove last season. This year he got hit in the knee by a defenders helmet, the dude hit him really hard that could put anybody out. He really isnt injury prone like torn ACL's or shoulder problems he will be alright. It's not like hes making sharp cuts on the field and blowing acl's out, you can call him injury prone but i dont yet. These types of injuries that hes getting arn't the type that come back his sprains heal and it sounds like his foot bone is real strong.

Nightgaunt is offline Starter

Bennett

My questins is, why even risk more injury against the Bears. When imho O.Smith has done just as goos as Bennet ever has. I know i'll probably catch hell for this, but Bennet needs to go. Get him healthy, get him some halfway decent stats this year and trade his ass away. Look at what we did in this years draft, if we could trade him for a decent draft pick and a halfway decent pick id be more then happy.

UkViking is offline Rookie

Bennett

I would give Bennett a little more time to make sure he is ready.Onterrio has done ok and i think he will get even better stats against Chicago.
    Fly the colour Purple,and fly it high!

Big C is offline Coordinator

Bennett

Nope. We shouldn't trade Bennet. I'd rather have a RB who is a threat than a RB who has off-field problems. I totally agreee with vikingstw. How can you be called "injury prone" when you fall off a tread mill and then hit in the frickin knees by a helmet?!

I think I will deal with the Bennett vs. Smith debate once the season is over. For now I'll just enjoy the fact that we have both of them .
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

thepacksux is offline Asst. Coach

Bennett

I hope he comes in and just runs a few screens against chicago, that is the best part of him, well he is our best runner as well.. but he is unstoppable out there with a screen with good blockin which we always get on our screens with birk pulling

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Bennett

first of all, you would be nuts to trade bennett who is a home-run threat to take it all the way whenever he gets the ball. And as for Onterio, His weed smokin' ass got us in a predicament and if it were'nt for the NFL not addressing his case (which I by the way think they should have ruled on by now) We would be up shi'ts creek! Plus Onterio is a good back but I'm not sold he is a full-time starter. Did you see the Philly game? He has good vision and is elusive and strong but he doesn't hit the whole fast and at full speed like he needs to to be and elite back. He's just not fast enough. So NO we shouldn't trade Bennett. Plus what are you going to get for a guy that has been hurt the past couple years......??? Not a first round pick or anything what he's worth.

Bennett won't play against Chicago.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Bennett

We just need for the O-line to give Bennett a crease so that he can take it to the house. The man is a home run waiting to happen! I really do like that the Vikes have both backs to run at opposing defenses. Our own version of Thunder and Lightning, but with both ingredients about the same size.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast