Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bennett

Bennett

Do you guys think that Mike will come back and be just as effective as he was 2 seasons ago? To me it seems like he is so fragile and I always think he is going to get hurt, but I hope he comes out strong and gets back to 100% soon of course. Do you guys know if he has been practicing at full speed or anything about if his progress?

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Del Rio Guest

Bennett

I worry about that myself. I wonder if he will be too scared to run. He may fear rehurting himself and not be able to give 100% even after he is healthy. I hope that's not the case.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Bennett

I'm hoping that he comes back just like Robert Smith!! He will too! Watch and see!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Bennett

From watching the news last night (Tuesday) I got the impression Bennett would only see spot duty against Chicago. That's good, he'll have the bye then to get completely healthy, and be ready to go by the time when we come out of the bye. I'd guess that's when Onterrio will serve his 4 week suspension.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Re: Bennett

"ADubya26" wrote:
    Do you guys think that Mike will come back and be just as effective as he was 2 seasons ago? To me it seems like he is so fragile and I always think he is going to get hurt, but I hope he comes out strong and gets back to 100% soon of course. Do you guys know if he has been practicing at full speed or anything about if his progress?
    He may be injury prone but one of his injuries was freak treadmill accident. I think he'll come back running the same as he always did. if you play sacared the more likely you are to get injured. my take any way.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

Crunchem is offline Rookie

Bennett

I hope he's Crisp when he gets back but for some reason I doubt it...could be a bit of a let down that week. I hope not but....
    Lets go fishing

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Bennett

If Bennett comes back and stays healthy he can be an elite back in the NFL not like LT or Priest but a guy that puts fear into oposing defenses he had a great offseason and he knows the offense. If he stays healthy he will be twice as effective as he was 2 seasons ago.

Bennett

So he is getting some action against Chicago..or just a reserve? I am really thankful that we have an early bye this year so Mike and Jermaine can hopefully come back in week 5 or maybe 6 for Jermaine. That way we can come out fresh(even though we lossed JK and Rosenthal for the year). Just no more injuries!!

Bennett

Oh yeah, whens Kenny Mixon coming back?

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Bennett

Mixon should be playing this week. He is eligible at least.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast