Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Vikes316 is offline Rookie

Bennet started it all

In cincy i think it was bennet who started our breakdown... i mean think about this.......if bennet didnt fumble on our opening drive would we have scored........maybe and the way that we were moving the ball on that drive it looked like we would have. i mean our offense moves well until something goes wrong and then it falls apart. all we need is a quarter without any mistakes and i garentee points. this offense is to good and hsas to much talenet not to move the ball this season. im not worried yet. but a loss next week will get my knees shaking. SKOL!!!!!

Prophet Guest

Re: Bennet started it all

LMAO, I think it was Oprah Winfrey and Dr. Phil. They are the real culprits.

and_one_ is offline Training Camp

Is it Michael Bennett's fault that the Bengals threw for an 80 yard touchdown less than a minute into the game?

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Is it Bennet's fault we couldn't block for Pep? Is it Bennett's fault we have a shitty coordinator.. It was much more then Bennett

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

i know we all want to pass the blame, but this is the worste attempt at it ive seen.

even if bennett didnt fumble, we cannot assume we would have automatically scored. maybe later daunte throws an interception, or mewelde fumbles, or maybe they dont convert a third down.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

ShanePurpleBlood is offline Coordinator

"and_one_" wrote:
    Is it Michael Bennett's fault that the Bengals threw for an 80 yard touchdown less than a minute into the game?
    That didn't help fo sho. Bad defensive coverage. We did look good on O before Bennets fumble. There seem to be many problems with our team. We have to win week 3!

Another great sig by PPE!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

also if you look at that first drive it was Bennett getting all the yards, kind of hard to knock somebody who was getting the yards for us on the first drive.

Thanks Josdin

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"and_one_" wrote:

Of course it was and if you disagree with me i'll chase you down in that chicken costume your wearing ... j/k :hal

Vikes316 is offline Rookie

i wasnt saying it was all bennets fault all i was trying to point out is that once one thing goes wrong on the offence then everything does. yes i absolutly kno that there is much more blame to go around but i was saying a eason for the start of our offensive collapes this game

"happy camper" wrote:
    i know we all want to pass the blame, but this is the worste attempt at it ive seen.

even if bennett didnt fumble, we cannot assume we would have automatically scored. maybe later daunte throws an interception, or mewelde fumbles, or maybe they dont convert a third down.
    Think about it. When you change one thing, everything else changes with it. If Bennett hadn't of fumbled, who knows if we would of scored. But what if instead they drove down the field for a touchdown or fieldgoal? That would've changed the pace of the game. We could've won. Or even if we hadn't of scored, odds are we wouldn't of given them the great field position. Michael Bennett lost the game, for the most part.
    Have you ever had a Big Kahuna Burger?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast