Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    deeptomoss is offline Waterboy

Never can have too many running backs

In the NFL you can never have to many running backs. Bennett last year had a fluke injury and we did no miss a beat in our running game. Trading Bennett would be a series mistake. 2 years ago he had over 1300 yards and a trip to the pro-bowl. His trade value is down after an injury filled year. Bennett will be heading back to the pro-bowl this year if he can stay healthy.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Bennet Gonna Be Traded?

"Vikerliker76" wrote:
    I'm sorry, but Michael Bennett is the fastest person on our roster, hands down!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

Vikerliker76 is offline Training Camp

Bennet Gonna Be Traded?

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    "Vikerliker76" wrote:
    I'm sorry, but Michael Bennett is the fastest person on our roster, hands down!

Oh yea, just ask The Freak himself, he'll tell ya.
    "Everything I lack, I make up in denial."

ndakvikefan is offline Starter

Bennet Gonna Be Traded?

you had better do your research randymoss8404, you don't become a world class sprinter running 4.4. Bennett is every bit as fast as moss if not faster. You are right though he didnt run a 4.25, what I read was it was more like 4.19. I bet if yoou look around somewhere you will find that he is as fast as Moss.
    I save you the trouble LOL and went and looked around and here are the times I found Bennett 4.24,4.29,4.36,4.20, and 4.78??? Moss 4.29,4.28,4.25 and some idiot said he ran a 4.71 So it looks like it is about a horse apiece. Either way they are both blazing fast.
    8f72d7a2bfbfd6a931c3ea8edbece812

Bennet Gonna Be Traded?

i don't care who is faster. i just want 'em both on my team!
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Bennet Gonna Be Traded?

lol, Bennett is not a "world class sprinter". I think he won a couple championships for sprinting in whatever division wisconsin is in. He is very close to moss' speed though, maybe faster.

Anyway it has been said before, you can neverh ave too many backs. With a HEALTHY bennett on our roster, he will be our starting back, at least on opening day. No one will be offering the vikes what they believe Bennett or Smith is worth anyway.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

Bennet Gonna Be Traded?

This is the first time in way to many years we have had this kind of depth in the backfield :!: It would be down rite stupid to trade any of them :!: And if Trotter is still around next week I hope they give him a call.
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

Vikerliker76 is offline Training Camp

Bennet Gonna Be Traded?

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    lol, Bennett is not a "world class sprinter". I think he won a couple championships for sprinting in whatever division wisconsin is in. He is very close to moss' speed though, maybe faster.

Anyway it has been said before, you can neverh ave too many backs. With a HEALTHY bennett on our roster, he will be our starting back, at least on opening day. No one will be offering the vikes what they believe Bennett or Smith is worth anyway.

Yes, I'm from Madison, WI. Happy as HELL we drafted him. He ran a 10.18 in the 100m, which was a UW record until it recently got beat by a freshman, which in anyone's book is easily considered WORLD CLASS SPRINTER SPEED. Here's a bio:
    "Exceptionally fast player who has a top-flight track background, winning the Big Ten indoor 60m and 200m titles and the outdoor 100m and 200m titles in 2000"
    That's Division 1 baby, it don't get no faster. Needless to say, I like em.....Don't laugh at someone's comment unless you can back it up!!! BTW, Randy is also considered to have world class sprinter speed, just an FYI.
    "Everything I lack, I make up in denial."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123