Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Re:BENGALS POST GAME DISCUSSION

NFL.com had a great film about AW's impact on this game (and every Vikings game). I love when Sapp gives AW kudos for his hits...despite his size. Also love the comment on how RBs usually don't pay much attention to who the CB is but with AW every RB KNOWS him and where he is. :laugh:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d814fa610/Winfield-s-impact

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Zeus wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:
    Marrdro, if you could ever stop with the Noodle BS, it would be easier to take you seriously. Unfortunately as soon as I see that it is really hard to to ignore the rest of the post - and there is probably some good information in there...
    +1

=Z=
    That's why nobody really takes him seriously anymore. :woohoo:

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    How great is it to see the Vikes play in the "Mothership" and as a bonus, you get to see them win. Its a shame that us TV viewers miss so much of the action because of the limitations of TV cameras.

*****snip*****
    LOL where do I even start with this post. Funny how you thought you can see everything from your TV. Then there was the couple thinking you were right comment. What ever happened to why does it have to be about being right or wrong. I told you Griff was playing press last year but you never believed me. LOL at you thinking Percy is making Favre look good. He got it done today with 1 WR. LOL at you thinking the Bengals CBs shut down a man that helped put up 30 points on a team that never allows that much. Favre played a big role in that. Your hatred for Favre is sickening. Just like you buddy Singer, you both are dead wrong. Favre will help win the north next week and clinch a first round bye. Oh yes it's damn true. So were is this December collapse you keep speaking of? That arm looks fine. We played 2 playoff teams these last two weeks. Guarantee Favre lights it up these next two weeks. Well maybe not at Chicago due to weather conditions. Oh and guess what, we bounced back this week. How did Arizona do.The only knock you have on Favre is throwing over the line????? LOL nice try on saying Syd saved him there. Nobody is believing that garbage. LOL at you thinking that pass to Chester was Favres fault. Clearly it hit his hands and the rule is if you got both hands on it, you catch it. Favre had a bad game. LMFAO! You are a hater, go watch the bungals until Favre is gone. TJ would never have had this team at 11-2 at this point. Truth be told.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    How great is it to see the Vikes play in the "Mothership" and as a bonus, you get to see them win. Its a shame that us TV viewers miss so much of the action because of the limitations of TV cameras.

*****snip*****
    LOL where do I even start with this post. Funny how you thought you can see everything from your TV. Then there was the couple thinking you were right comment. What ever happened to why does it have to be about being right or wrong. I told you Griff was playing press last year but you never believed me. LOL at you thinking Percy is making Favre look good. He got it done today with 1 WR. LOL at you thinking the Bengals CBs shut down a man that helped put up 30 points on a team that never allows that much. Favre played a big role in that. Your hatred for Favre is sickening. Just like you buddy Singer, you both are dead wrong. Favre will help win the north next week and clinch a first round bye. Oh yes it's damn true. So were is this December collapse you keep speaking of? That arm looks fine. We played 2 playoff teams these last two weeks. Guarantee Favre lights it up these next two weeks. Well maybe not at Chicago due to weather conditions. Oh and guess what, we bounced back this week. How did Arizona due.The only knock you have on Favre is throwing over the line????? LOL nice try on saying Syd saved him there. Nobody is believing that garbage. LOL at you thinking that pass to Chester was Favres fault. Clearly it hit his hands and the rule is if you got both hands on it, you catch it. Favre had a bad game. LMFAO! You are a hater, go watch the bungals until Favre is gone. TJ would never have had this team at 11-2 at this point. Truth be told.
    Your sneacky my friend. You know I won't mess with breaking up a para like that. :P

Great game my ass.

2 down, 3 to go, whats his INT/Pass ratio? What was his pass completion percentage for that one?

LOL. Hater or realist. Hmmmmmm, something to ponder my friend.

On a side note, wish you would have been at the tailgate. Was ready for you to convince me I am wrong. :laugh:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:
    Marrdro, if you could ever stop with the Noodle BS, it would be easier to take you seriously. Unfortunately as soon as I see that it is really hard to to ignore the rest of the post - and there is probably some good information in there...
    I hear ya my friend, however, you can't be serious. Are you gonna sit here and try to convince me that I am off the mark with my comments? Do you really think he has played well over the last two games?

Sad that someone of your rep on here seems to feel so adament that there can't be flaws in his game.

Makes one wonder who should be ignored and who shouldn't.

So sad.
    We don't need to convince you. Everyone knows you are wrong. Favre played fine the last two games. Sure he was not almost perfect like the last 11 but hey I guess the haters come out. At least he is not having a 59 rating game like TJ last year or a 45 like in the playoffs. Favre did just fine against 2 playoff teams. Oh by the way we are the only team in the league to beat 3 teams that have 9+ wins. Damn that noodle.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

marstc09 wrote:
    Oh by the way we are the only team in the league to beat 3 teams that have 9+ wins. Damn that noodle.
    I didn't know that, interesting. Who, Packers x2 and Bengals? I guess Cards in a game or two when they get their next win also.

Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

*****snip*****
    LOL where do I even start with this post. Funny how you thought you can see everything from your TV. Then there was the couple thinking you were right comment. What ever happened to why does it have to be about being right or wrong. I told you Griff was playing press last year but you never believed me. LOL at you thinking Percy is making Favre look good. He got it done today with 1 WR. LOL at you thinking the Bengals CBs shut down a man that helped put up 30 points on a team that never allows that much. Favre played a big role in that. Your hatred for Favre is sickening. Just like you buddy Singer, you both are dead wrong. Favre will help win the north next week and clinch a first round bye. Oh yes it's damn true. So were is this December collapse you keep speaking of? That arm looks fine. We played 2 playoff teams these last two weeks. Guarantee Favre lights it up these next two weeks. Well maybe not at Chicago due to weather conditions. Oh and guess what, we bounced back this week. How did Arizona due.The only knock you have on Favre is throwing over the line????? LOL nice try on saying Syd saved him there. Nobody is believing that garbage. LOL at you thinking that pass to Chester was Favres fault. Clearly it hit his hands and the rule is if you got both hands on it, you catch it. Favre had a bad game. LMFAO! You are a hater, go watch the bungals until Favre is gone. TJ would never have had this team at 11-2 at this point. Truth be told.
    Your sneacky my friend. You know I won't mess with breaking up a para like that. :P

Great game my ass.

2 down, 3 to go, whats his INT/Pass ratio? What was his pass completion percentage for that one?

LOL. Hater or realist. Hmmmmmm, something to ponder my friend.

On a side note, wish you would have been at the tailgate. Was ready for you to convince me I am wrong. :laugh:
    It is a forum not a grammer class. Funny how you would bring that up. Never said Favre had a great game. Your hater ways are blinding you. You are far from a realist. Who gives a shit what his TD/INT ratio is? What are they for the year? Thats right! Didn't you think he would throw a ton. That is why nobody is taking you seriously in your assessment of Favre. He played 2 playoff teams. I love it! Keep writing Marrdro. I don't need to convince you, Favre is doing a fine job making you look silly.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Until the Cards game Favre's TD/INT ratio was 8:1. Best all-time. Now it stands at 4.5:1. Still pretty damn good. Best in the league. He has the 3rd most td's in the league (5 behind brees) and the fewest interceptions (Vince Young and Brady Quinn don't count, having 3 and 5 respectively) He's tied with Bulger (hasn't played a full season) and Garrard with 6.

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Oh by the way we are the only team in the league to beat 3 teams that have 9+ wins. Damn that noodle.
    I didn't know that, interesting. Who, Packers x2 and Bengals? I guess Cards in a game or two when they get their next win also.
    Yes the Packers twice and the Bungals. The Cards have only beat 1 team that has 9+ wins.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Marrdro wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:
    I hear ya my friend, however, you can't be serious. Are you gonna sit here and try to convince me that I am off the mark with my comments? Do you really think he has played well over the last two games?

Sad that someone of your rep on here seems to feel so adament that there can't be flaws in his game.

Makes one wonder who should be ignored and who shouldn't.

So sad.
    Actually I think you are probably on mark with your comments. There are certainly things about Favre's game in the past two weeks that can be commented on. I have highlighted some of them in this and other threads.

The difference is as soon as you roll out with "Noodle" it reminds everyone that you can't be and haven't been objective. Put it this way: if a Packer fan were to come in here and start pointing out all of the flaws that the team made in a given week, most people would not lend much weight to the argument and many would become defensive. Even if the fan was right in that particular week, he or she wouldn't be taken seriously simply because of their existing predjustice against the Vikings. You have become that same kind of fan about Favre. Even when you are right (and you likely are this time) you don't have the credibility left to be taken seriously when you discuss him.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast