Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PurpleAndy is offline Starter

Re: From a Bengals fan ...

I'll give you 10 bucks for your coaching staff John. Seriously. We'll talk.

Congratulations on the new era of Bengals football :-) Boomer Esiason is a proud man today.

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Bengals fans are a class act, altogether. Congratz, the Bengals earned that W. Good luck to ya'll and come back. I really do love other teams fans input, minus the trolls. Sometimes kinda hard to see the forest for the trees.

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

"mnjamie" wrote:
    "DemonicViking" wrote:
    Congrats boys, you executed well today, and we dug our selves to deep a hole to get out of.. I'm sure I'll be over it.. by thursday.

Sh!T .. I'm still not over last Sundays game ... Guess how I am today??? :cussing:

DITTO!

ukeright: ukeright: ukeright: :scratch: :scratch: :cry: :scratch: :scratch: ukeright: ukeright: ukeright:
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

JohnStofa is offline Training Camp

"PurpleAndy" wrote:
    I'll give you 10 bucks for your coaching staff John. Seriously. We'll talk.
    LOL ... I'd love to help you all out, but I think we'll hold on to Marvin Lewis for a while. He's the best thing to happen to the Bengals franchise in a long, long time. He has an infectious aura about him that just makes you feel that you can trust him and believe in him. He came in and said he was going to change the mindsets of the players, the staff, the front office and the fans, and he has done just that. He got rid of the bad apples and has put together three straight quality drafts. Now we find ourselves with a team loaded with young talent on both sides of the ball. The guy is a miracle worker, and longtime fans like myself are being rewarded for the suffering we endured from 1991-2002. In Marvin We Trust.

Thanks for the kind words, guys. It's easy to be classy in victory; not so easy in defeat. I have much respect for you. Now it's on to Chicago for the Bengals, and hopefully we can hang an 'L' on the Bears' slate to help you guys get back in the division hunt.

WHO DEY!
    Bengals, baby!

Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator

Nice to see the bengals and thier fans as both being class acts.Good luck resst of the way man!!
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

Vikefan79 is offline Training Camp

I agree....they could easily rip us apart with how much they owned the Vikes yesterday!!

Cricket is offline Waterboy

"Cincy_semro" wrote:
    i also want to good luck and thx for letting us post here if u want to post at our board feel free to go 2 www.forum.go-bengals.com
    Semro probably should have added that the go-bengals forum is not censored in any way, and sometimes things get posted that are NWS (not work safe) and that you certainly wouldn't want your children to see/read.

As a Bengal fan I have enjoyed the friendly discussions in this forum, and have been impressed by the classy Viking fans that post here.

Good luck to you guys for the rest of the season (especially against Pit, Bal, and Cle)....and we'll try to do our part vs. GB, Chi, & Det.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

How about you guys beat the lions, pack and bears and we'll try to beat ONE team in your division! Is that a fair tradeoff??

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

RTime2Win is offline Waterboy

Thanks for having us at your "home" this past week! This is a great site and the folks have been gracious and entertaining throughout! I will also say that Vikes fans at the game were a class act as well. I only saw good-natured ribbing - by both - throughout the game. It had to be difficult to maintain a good nature while watching that game. (I'm a Bengal fan that has traveled to many towns through the years so I know what I'm talking about!)

I have but one question - was Culpepper paraphrasing Roberto Duran everytime he came off the field by saying "No Moss! No Moss!"

Good luck the rest of the season!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123