Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    CinciFan is offline Waterboy

Re: From a Bengals fan ...

One of my neighbors was watching the game with me, and he kept saying that it seemed like something is wrong with Culpepper - as if he's injured or something. It seems like he's just out-of-sorts without Moss to me.

Good luck the rest of the year and thanks for treating me so well this week.

BTW, I have Culpepper as my FFL QB in one league . . . so I'm cheering for him the rest of the year!

:-)

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

LOL.. Thats right cinci.. It was nice having a good opponent fan around.. I hope Pep can pick it up for all of us

Cincy_semro is offline Waterboy

i also want to good luck and thx for letting us post here if u want to post at our board feel free to go 2 www.forum.go-bengals.com

vikesfargo is offline Asst. Coach

Culpepper did have a minor knee injury, but it was obvious that Cincy just dominated the Vikings today.

Thank you for your class acts. I have a feeling you will have many opportunities this year to explain to the fans of other teams that the Bengals have turned a corner, and they shouldn't feel that bad about getting beaten by Cincy. It's good to see your franchise come out of dormancy.

Hopefully the Vikes wake up and make adjustments (replacing the head coach) and turn the longboat around. We'll see.

Go Vikings!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Take it to the Steelers, but the hurtz to them. We will try to help you out with them when we play them at home in Dec.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Congrats boys, you executed well today, and we dug our selves to deep a hole to get out of.. I'm sure I'll be over it.. by thursday.

The_Big_Orange is offline Waterboy

I know you've had a few Bengals fans post here already, but I wanted to say that this was a really tough loss and because of your exceptional class with us you have won over many Bengals fans this week...everybody at our board will be rooting for you the rest of the year, I'm sure...especially against the rest of the AFCN teams.

I also want to say that I think you guys have as many playmakers as anyone in this league...you guys just weren't on the same page today..hopefully your coaches can turn that around.

Bright spots...we didn't run particularly well against you as you d-tackles are beasts and we like to run up the middle

If your secondary jells, they'll be deadly

Your weak spot today (QB) is actually your bright spot usually and you know he'll come back

Unlike us, you weren't penalized the snot out of

You get to play the Packers twice who, I think, look even worse...both teams who beat you will probably end up with a winning record...they got beat by the Browns today

You get to play Detroit twice who have even more question marks than you have...I really think it's going to be a fight between you and Chicago in your Division and I'd rather be the team who has Culpepper than Orton

These last two games are an abnormality, with your talent, if you can't win...it's not the players, it's the coaching

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

*** thrashed us...
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

Cicero is offline Waterboy

Just kick the snot out of the rest of the AFC North for us and we will do the same for you with the NFC North. As I said to a Vikings fan today, with your division you are not out of it by any stretch of the imagination.

One thing I wanted to say is that the Vikings fans that attended today were friendly and classy. It was a nice respite from Browns and Steeler fans. Best of luck the rest of the way.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"DemonicViking" wrote:
    Congrats boys, you executed well today, and we dug our selves to deep a hole to get out of.. I'm sure I'll be over it.. by thursday.

Sh!T .. I'm still not over last Sundays game ... Guess how I am today??? :cussing:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast