Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    JohnStofa is offline Training Camp

From a Bengals fan ...

I just wanted to thank you guys for allowing me to post here this week. You have an awesome site here and a great bunch of diehard fans.

As for the game, it was just one of those days when things went our way instead of yours. I do hope now that everyone realizes this is a new era of Bengals football. We aren't the "Bungles" anymore. Marvin Lewis has turned our franchise around, and we are still a very young team on both offense and defense. We're pretty good now but we're going to get much better. I thought our team lost their focus after getting the big lead, hence the franchise record we set today for most penalties in a game. So obviously we still have a lot to work on. I expected us to score a lot today -- I predicted 30-27 Bengals -- but I didn't expect the Vikings offense to struggle like it did. I give our defense some of the credit, but Daunte Culpepper looks like a different quarterback without Randy Moss.

Good luck the rest of the season , guys, and thanks again for welcoming us Bengal fans here the past few days.
    Bengals, baby!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: From a Bengals fan ...

Thanks. Good luck the rest of the year.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Hey thanks for posting man.. Nice to see the other teams point of view.. Thanks for not trolling either! Good luck man the Bengels look great.. They were top 10 O last year and top 10 D this year maybe it looks like

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Thanks for being a class act!

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"JohnStofa" wrote:
    I just wanted to thank you guys for allowing me to post here this week. You have an awesome site here and a great bunch of diehard fans.

As for the game, it was just one of those days when things went our way instead of yours. I do hope now that everyone realizes this is a new era of Bengals football. We aren't the "Bungles" anymore. Marvin Lewis has turned our franchise around, and we are still a very young team on both offense and defense. We're pretty good now but we're going to get much better. I thought our team lost their focus after getting the big lead, hence the franchise record we set today for most penalties in a game. So obviously we still have a lot to work on. I expected us to score a lot today -- I predicted 30-27 Bengals -- but I didn't expect the Vikings offense to struggle like it did. I give our defense some of the credit, but Daunte Culpepper looks like a different quarterback without Randy Moss.

Good luck the rest of the season , guys, and thanks again for welcoming us Bengal fans here the past few days.

Havn't thought that in awhile. By the way, your welcome here anytime. Thank you for the intelligent insite all week.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

You guys have a good looking team. Good luck to you this year.

BTW Tice has turned our team around as well. :cry:

WWBGD

pigskinronin is offline Starter

As much as we complained about what the Vikings did wrong, it doesn't take away from everything the bengals did right.

Great looking team! Good Luck.

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

What was so wrong with the Denny Green Era?

Muggsy is offline Asst. Coach

Thanks for being a classy guy.... you could have really rubbed it in, but you didn't. As far as I'm concerned, you're welcome anytime.

Your Bengals did play a great game, course, Culpepper and Tice helped you out tremendously. Do you have any quarterbacks you could trade to us? Any coaches who know what the hell they're doing? We could sure use some.

Thanks again, dude. Good luck to your Bengals.
    "From the fury of the Northmen, O Lord, save us!"
    -- From a monestary in Ireland.

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

Great game by a great Bengals team that could be on the road to the playoffs.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast