Believe baby! Lets get Positive!

We need to believe in our team baby! non of this eagles are going to come in and rough us around!

I watched the University of Minnesota Duluths football team go from 4-6 last year to 15-0 this year with a national championship brought home to Duluth!
    Where we the most talented team? no.....but since day 1 they believed that they were going to make things happen this year....all the seniors wrote on their goals sheets that 15-0 was their record and they set their minds to it at did it!
    they believed!!!!!

Come on Vikings fans We need to rally with our team! our coach and the whole state of Minnesota! yeah the eagles are a good team but who isnt?!?! its the fricken playoffs! they are no better than we are I can tell you that!

All the players believe they can and I cant wait to see what AP, Allen, and company are going to do with the playoff spirit in them!!!!!!!!

Great we've had disappointments in the past but now is not to bring up 4 super bowls we lost like 40 years ago!

LETS SKOL THE SHIT OUT OF THE EAGLES!

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Believe baby! Lets get Positive!

"UMD_Bleeds_Purple" wrote:
    We need to believe in our team baby! non of this eagles are going to come in and rough us around!

I watched the University of Minnesota Duluths football team go from 4-6 last year to 15-0 this year with a national championship brought home to Duluth!

Where we the most talented team? no.....but since day 1 they believed that they were going to make things happen this year....all the seniors wrote on their goals sheets that 15-0 was their record and they set their minds to it at did it!
    they believed!!!!!

Come on Vikings fans We need to rally with our team! our coach and the whole state of Minnesota! yeah the eagles are a good team but who isnt?!?! its the fricken playoffs! they are no better than we are I can tell you that!

All the players believe they can and I cant wait to see what AP, Allen, and company are going to do with the playoff spirit in them!!!!!!!!

Great we've had disappointments in the past but now is not to bring up 4 super bowls we lost like 40 years ago!

LETS SKOL THE SHIT OUT OF THE EAGLES!
    Most Viking fans are suffering from the same thing my dad is... not wanting to get their hopes up to just get them crushed... I for one will hype myself and expect greatness! and like in 1998 and 2000 i cry and am depressed for a week or so. But i would rather be depressed for that week then expecting my team to lose so that i don't go through the heartache... SKOL VIKINGS BABY!