Behind the Schism: What's Wrong is Right

The article I mentioned last week was just published. So, ignore the schisms and "if it bleeds it reads" nonsense to see a real Viking and his focus, which isn't creating discontent in the locker room so ESPN & NFL Channel can vie for ratings.

http://www.realfootball365.com/articles/vikings/14934

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Behind the Schism: What's Wrong is Right

Mike Bullock wrote:
    The article I mentioned last week was just published. So, ignore the schisms and "if it bleeds it reads" nonsense to see a real Viking and his focus, which isn't creating discontent in the locker room so ESPN & NFL Channel can vie for ratings.

http://www.realfootball365.com/articles/vikings/14934
    While I'm usually not big on fan based articles (reflected in my disdainful attitude towards anything printed in BleacherReport), I thoroughly enjoyed your article.

I agree wholeheartedly in the message you sent, and I found it refreshing to read something completely positive from a young player looking to make a name for himself.

Thomas Austin just became one of my favorite young players, and I'll be pulling for him to make the roster.

Caine

Re:Behind the Schism: What's Wrong is Right

Caine wrote:

While I'm usually not big on fan based articles (reflected in my disdainful attitude towards anything printed in BleacherReport), I thoroughly enjoyed your article.

I agree wholeheartedly in the message you sent, and I found it refreshing to read something completely positive from a young player looking to make a name for himself.

Thomas Austin just became one of my favorite young players, and I'll be pulling for him to make the roster.

Caine
    Glad you liked it. If it helps you feel better, I was a professional writer long before my wife convinced me to root for the Vikings.

Thomas is a great guy. I really hope he sticks on the roster and if not, I hope he lands somewhere that gives him the opportunity to achieve his full potential.