Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

Behind Enemy Lines.....

Well I just wanted to send an encrypted message to the faithful here on PP.O to advise that I have managed to slip behind the enemies lines and infiltrate their territory.

I drove by Detroit today, and I as far as I was able to ascertain they have not built any conspicuous statues to Joey Harrington there yet. Also I was unable to find a shrine to Mike Williams either.

I will be covertly sneaking my way from golf course to golf course over the MI terrain on my way to the ultimate objective.

On friday I am planning to enter the "Lions Den" itself (Oh I guess that is a bad choice of metaphor since I guess Detriot would technically be the "Lion's" Den) Green Bay. I will be undertaking a clandestine operation at Green Bay CC on Friday looking to see if Favre is out there playing when he should be training.

I just wanted to send this message in case I am captured behind enemy lines here in the next few days and am rendered unable to send any further transmissions. I brought my Culpepper jersey along on this trip just incase I am feeling frisky while in Green Bay and want to slip out of my covert status and confront the enemy directly.

Wish me luck.

God Bless America, and God Bless the Vikes.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Behind Enemy Lines.....

[size=24px]ATTACK!!![/size]
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler

Dont be thrown off by thier road signs if your driving. To the average person they seem like trick questions, but to the average packer fan they are the most briliant display of wisdom ever.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Of course, should you be caught or killed, PPO will disavow any knowledge of your actions.

Good luck, Jim. I mean Turboe.

GODSPEED, SON!!!!!!!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

I think that you should wear the Pep jersey on the golf course.
    We can send reinforcements with a #84 jersey(vkg4lfe) to help trash the course(golf blaspemy)after you play your round(s) of course.
    :lol:
    Dont yell fore either, you may be able to hit Favre upside his lopsided head. Oh wait, dont hit him. It might knock some sense into him.
    :roll: :twisted:

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

If you really want to make Wisconsinite's mad just keep telling them how great Erasmus James looks in Purple and how great it will be when he sacks Favre.

It is formerly one of their own turning on them, you know very Anikan Skywalker like. LOL

But you should definately wear the C-Pep jersey in GB.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Just "fake moon" the clubhouse on the 18th hole and rub your butt on the flag afterwards!!! :lol: :bootyshake:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

thefavre is offline Waterboy

Dear Covert Agent....

Local backup is closer than you might think. I too am a packer hater living just south of Crapbeau Field by an hour or less. Should you be captured and tortured (listening to hours of polka and being force fed cheese) send a clandestine message south to Oshkosh. We have a small but wirey band of favre-haters here and can break you out easily.

Good luck behind enemy lines...but at least you don't LIVE inside occupied territory like I do. I face the enemy everyday.

RaiderNation For Life.
    Favre Sucks.

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

"thefavre" wrote:
    Dear Covert Agent....

Local backup is closer than you might think. I too am a packer hater living just south of Crapbeau Field by an hour or less. Should you be captured and tortured (listening to hours of polka and being force fed cheese) send a clandestine message south to Oshkosh. We have a small but wirey band of favre-haters here and can break you out easily.

Good luck behind enemy lines...but at least you don't LIVE inside occupied territory like I do. I face the enemy everyday.

RaiderNation For Life.
    balls hilarious

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

"The Eagle has landed, I repeat the Eagle has landed."

I have arrived on the not so frozen tundra and established my overnight covert base. Tomorrow I run the black ops mission.

Over and out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast