Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Before the trash talkers show up.

Before the newbies papa and duhbears, and the always witty bartime and packman show up. Let me say what a disappointment. The Vikings didn't show up and the Bears out-played them. Congrats to the under .500 Bears and shhh, the packer-eagle game isn't over yet.

SKOL Vikings!

PapaBearHalas is offline Training Camp

actually i will not be talking any smack despite your misplaced overconfidence going into this game. i tried to tell you that the bears would put up a fight this game and they did.

although the bears outplayed the queens today i think it was also a matter of the queens shooting themselves in the foot. for one thing you got into the red zone several times but fell apart and the turnovers killed you. losing antoine winfield was big because hutch exploited that corner of yours for the rest of the game.

for us hutch was the big unknown. nobody was sure how he would manage the game but he did pretty well i thought. i expected a big running game but it was his pass attack especially on 3rd downs that made a difference for us today.

i will say this, your d-line looks very good. they did a great job today against both run and pressuring hutch and i think they will look more like carolina's front 4 in the future.

anyway i am thrilled we won but we're still behind in the playoff race so its more of a morale booster than anything. you guys at least are still in the lead for a wild card.

eastcoastvikes is offline Starter

I will admit I was highly overconfident going into today that the team would win. However, I think the Bears flat out wanted this game more than the Vikings did. Congrats to the Bears on a good win and good luck the rest of the year, Vikings need to step it up next week with Seattle at home...

Sig courtesy of josdin00

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

I wouldn't say I was overconfident, just highly confident. The Bears had a very good game and deserve the win. I just can't stand the inconsistant play of the Vikings.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Congratulations on the win, I thought the D would rise up and crush the Cubbies.. but anything can happen on any given sunday.

Storm is offline Pro-Bowler

Well, after those two wins I thought we had some momentum to build on. Apparently I was wrong.

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

overconfident--me too, but i wasn't playing the game... this game was utter bullshit for a vikings fan... the vikes abanduned the run that was giving onterio 8.5 yards per carry up till the end of the half. we were only down by 4 at this time, then 10... the O couldn't score in the second half...give me a fuckin break... where were our vikings of the last four weeks...their heart i mean. culpepper choked--again (vs. the eagles and the smalls)...but you know wha--i figure he will choke at least one more time (he is usually good for 4 per year).

i am very disappointed. why does this team have so much trouble playing on grass? wear longer spikes--dumbasses!

good points about game... culpepper had some great plays but his 3 INT's outshined any of them. burleson had a great catch and wiggins played well again. vikes d only showed up till about half way through the first half. our special teams blocking for kick-offs and punts suck as usual... anyway, fuck this.

i'll wait for next week. there is always next week.

T-Bone is offline Rookie

Couple thoughts:
    Is Moss really close to 100%? If he is, he is still trying to hide it. If he is hurt, let him heal.
    I am very jealous of the Bears defense. They never give up. No missed tackles (other than Wiggins pushing a bear 12 yards early in the game).
    Our defensive line was great. KW is the real deal.
    If all NFL teams carry one or two kickers, do you mean to tell me that we can't find anyone who can reach the endzone? There isn't more than 65 guys in the world who can do that?

skogs02 is offline Starter

vikings deserve to lose playing like that...what a embarassment

poult is offline Asst. Coach

urlacher was a beast today. he disrupted the vikes O so bad, i couldnt believe all the plays he was in on.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast