Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Beer Bet

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

The Beer Bet

How come all the good threads get locked over the weekend around here?

Marrdro's buying the beer...Locked Thread

El Vikingo......
    Make sure ole Marrdro brings the bottles closed,I am sure that cat has something in mind.
    You do pay attention......LOL. Excellent post my friend.

EJmat
    True! I sure like them. But I do believe Marrdro has quite the disdain for them. Am I correct Mars?
    You are correct. You find childish things like them on all the other sites that I don't like to visit anymore. On those sites all you see posters do is claim they are right or someone is wrong and then start calling each other idiots all the time.

At one point, PPO was above all that. Now we have cats on here that post crap like this......

We hope Marrdro (when he dares to show his face again) will do the same.
    To think there is someone out there who actually believes someone wouldn't visit a web site over a players performance......Kindof lame if you ask me.

Anyways, I guess its expected as he didn't know the difference between our QB's, thought QB's didn't move off thier spot and tried to say I was referring to a RB instead, couldn't tell time and even believed that the clocks in the stadiums clicked up instead of clicking down.

If I was ever to stoop to the "Owned" level I am sure I would have done it on the many chances you have provided during your limited tenure.

On a side note, this is how you deal with a thread that picks on you for being silly, not the way you did it....."Crying to the mods that someone was picking on you".

Enough time wasted on our good friend the Infidel......Back to the topic at hand.......

Not sure why everyone seems to think the bet is over now that TJ is on IR. Sure turf toe caused Deon (and a few other players) to end thier career but to date I haven't read anything saying TJ's career is over and unless I slept a whole year away at the hunt club last week (I was up there Weds/Thurs/Fri/Sat by the by) I still have time for TJ to prove me correct. B)

LOL.
    If the playoffs start (Potential walkout) in 2012 and you aren't satisfied with his play, you win. If you are, I win.

We can get a pic of it happening at a Vikes playoff game. And you know it will have to be more than one Beer....
    You're only giving him until 2012? Too easy.

And I plan on it being more than one beer.

Caine
    Tarvaris Jackson speaks....
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: The Beer Bet

TJs career is a failure!

Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

LOL!

Old Marrdro takes a week off in hopes that things would cool down.....and then......old Marrdro (apparently unable to learn) starts a thread to attack others and dig himself deeper into the hole he created for himself.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Keep on diggin', my friend......you crack me up.
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1084779
    TJs career is a failure!
    I always wondered what I could do with that part of the skin that is unpainted.....Now I know. Just gotta get Wildwoman to agree to it. B)
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by "Infidel" #1084781
    LOL!

Old Marrdro takes a week off in hopes that things would cool down.....and then......old Marrdro (apparently unable to learn) starts a thread to attack others and dig himself deeper into the hole he created for himself.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Keep on diggin', my friend......you crack me up.
    You just don't have a clue do ya.........

What I did was after a week of deer hunting (I do it every year, if you were around here long enough you'd know that), not to cool down, I came back to find a thread (opened in jest) that appears to be a fun topic that got lockeds.

Solution, open a new thread, with the other threads link provided as backgroung, that should be fun if everyone plays nice.

Hint hint.

Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

Solution, open a new thread, with the other threads link provided as backgroung, that should be fun if everyone plays nice.
    So the digging is fun???

Doesn't look like it. Looks like hard work!

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1084778

El Vikingo......
    Make sure ole Marrdro brings the bottles closed,I am sure that cat has something in mind.

EJmat
    True! I sure like them. But I do believe Marrdro has quite the disdain for them. Am I correct Mars?
    You are correct. You find childish things like them on all the other sites that I don't like to visit anymore. On those sites all you see posters do is claim they are right or someone is wrong and then start calling each other idiots all the time.

At one point, PPO was above all that. Now we have cats on here that post crap like this......

To think there is someone out there who actually believes someone wouldn't visit a web site over a players performance......Kindof lame if you ask me.

Anyways, I guess its expected as he didn't know the difference between our QB's, thought QB's didn't move off thier spot and tried to say I was referring to a RB instead, couldn't tell time and even believed that the clocks in the stadiums clicked up instead of clicking down.

If I was ever to stoop to the "Owned" level I am sure I would have done it on the many chances you have provided during your limited tenure.

On a side note, this is how you deal with a thread that picks on you for being silly, not the way you did it....."Crying to the mods that someone was picking on you".

Enough time wasted on our good friend the Infidel......Back to the topic at hand.......

Not sure why everyone seems to think the bet is over now that TJ is on IR. Sure turf toe caused Deon (and a few other players) to end thier career but to date I haven't read anything saying TJ's career is over and unless I slept a whole year away at the hunt club last week (I was up there Weds/Thurs/Fri/Sat by the by) I still have time for TJ to prove me correct. B)

LOL.
    If the playoffs start (Potential walkout) in 2012 and you aren't satisfied with his play, you win. If you are, I win.

We can get a pic of it happening at a Vikes playoff game. And you know it will have to be more than one Beer....

Caine
    While the turf toe alone won't end his career, the combination of atrocious play and a lack of interest in Free agency probably will.

FWIW, I think he'll likely sign somewhere as the 3rd option...or as a camp QB...but his chances of being the Vikings starter are about ZERO, and I don't see anyone out there who will more desperate at the QB position than we are.

So, fine, I can wait until 2012...It'll just make me thirstier...

Caine

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Threads get locked because they are the same lame shit.

I am sure this one is ripe for that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by "Caine" #1084908
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1084778

El Vikingo......

EJmat

LOL.

Caine
    While the turf toe alone won't end his career, the combination of atrocious play and a lack of interest in Free agency probably will.

FWIW, I think he'll likely sign somewhere as the 3rd option...or as a camp QB...but his chances of being the Vikings starter are about ZERO, and I don't see anyone out there who will more desperate at the QB position than we are.

So, fine, I can wait until 2012...It'll just make me thirstier...

Caine
    The turf toe thing worries me. It did end the likes of Deons career.

And I agree, I don't think there is anyway he is the Vikings starter next year. That wasn't the bet. If I was that kid I would take my fragile talented self and go were they need me and start over.

By the way, if you don't think he will get a chance to start, you haven't been watching what other teams are trying to do to fix thier QB issue my friend.

49'rs brought a kid in off the streets.
    Cards have gone through how many this year?
    Seachickens traded for Whitehurst for goodness sakes.
    Raiders traded for Campbell and aren't happy.
    Deadskins not only traded for Dnabb, they signed him to a long term contract that they won't honor.
    Lions can't keep thier starter healthy.
    The Panthers finally got a good showing out of Clausen but look who it was against.
    Palmer is done in Cinci.

I think you'd better buy something to quench that thirst my friend and start researching which micro brewery you are going to send my beer to me from. :laugh:

Quote Originally Posted by "ultravikingfan" #1084959
    Threads get locked because they are the same lame shit.

I am sure this one is ripe for that as well.
    This one is about a beer bet. Nothing old or lame about that my friend.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast