parsongeorge is offline Starter

beep beep beep beep beep

The Vikings have officially backed into the playoffs. I dont know wether to celebrate or feel sorry for them for getting themselves into this perdicament :?
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

Packerguy is offline Rookie

Re: beep beep beep beep beep

"parsongeorge" wrote:
    The Vikings have officially backed into the playoffs. I dont know wether to celebrate or feel sorry for them for getting themselves into this perdicament :?
    Like I said in an earlier post. If u guys beat us(the packers) all your pain will vanish like magic.

If the packers lose now to the vikings, their two wins in the regular season will be meaningless.

why do u think I havent talked any trash at all? My biggest fear (losing to the vikings in the playoffs) is a possibility with both the packers and vikings so evenly matched. A loss at lambeau field to the vikings in the playoffs and I would have to hear about that for a whole fricken year if not longer. All the pressure is on the Packers at home and the vikings have nothing to lose. Its a dangerous situation. I think I would rather play the eagles at this point than u guys.

Farwalker is offline Waterboy

beep beep beep beep beep

. A loss at lambeau field to the vikings in the playoffs and I would have to hear about that for a whole fricken year if not longer

LOL.well said and true, good luck to the packers I think they will need it

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: beep beep beep beep beep

"parsongeorge" wrote:
    Don't celebrate. By reading your other posts you would not be happy until the Vikings finally flopped!

Big C is offline Coordinator

beep beep beep beep beep

Hell it's been 3 years since I last saw a Vikings game in January. I'll take it. It will be a good game against Green Bay too. Any given Sunday. Maybe this week the Vikes will play both Offense and Defense. I am happy with the Vikes making the playoffs. Any progress beyond the Wild Card is a bonus for me.

My predictions:
    1. Vikes beat Pack.
    2. Rams beat Hawks.
    3. Vikes beat Philly (Eagles are average without Owens).
    4. Rams beat Falcons (put a spy on Vick and double Crumpler and you have a win).
    5. HOPE Vikes beat Rams in NFC championship (hopefully Martz outsmarts himself before Linehan does).
    6. NFC team gets totally confused playing against a 3-4 Defense in Superbowl and AFC (most probably Pats) wins the Superbowl.

Go Vikes!!!
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

beep beep beep beep beep

"Big C" wrote:
    Hell it's been 3 years since I last saw a Vikings game in January. I'll take it. It will be a good game against Green Bay too. Any given Sunday. Maybe this week the Vikes will play both Offense and Defense. I am happy with the Vikes making the playoffs. Any progress beyond the Wild Card is a bonus for me.

My predictions:
    1. Vikes beat Pack.
    2. Rams beat Hawks.
    3. Vikes beat Philly (Eagles are average without Owens).
    4. Rams beat Falcons (put a spy on Vick and double Crumpler and you have a win).
    5. HOPE Vikes beat Rams in NFC championship (hopefully Martz outsmarts himself before Linehan does).
    6. NFC team gets totally confused playing against a 3-4 Defense in Superbowl and AFC (most probably Pats) wins the Superbowl.

Go Vikes!!!
    I hope that you are wrong about #6, and if not that then definitely about #5 (I don't want the Vikes to be the only 0-5 team in SBs)...I would rather lose early than endure another SB loss!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE