Thread: Become an eMVC!

Become an eMVC!

OK, I know there are plenty of guys on here who might get "the look" when they talk about the Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders. Not sure what that is all about, but I have a plan that should make your signifcant other feel better (hopefully).

I have been working on a project, and I think I have it pretty well perfected...but I need you help to be sure. What it is is a templete I have created that will place a MVC uniform onto any photo where the subject is posed right looking as if THEY are on the sidelines and doing the cheer thing. The ones I have already done look great. I would show them on here, but I have been asked not to by those who participated as these were just for them.

What I am offering is for you to take a picture, or send a picture, of your lady friend you would like to see in as an MVCheerleader (Ladies on here, this applies to you to if you are interested). I will need the following to make it the best it can be:

1 - I have to have 3 shots. One straight on with both hands on hips with hands in a fist (as if holding pom poms) and the other two same way, but only one hand on hip and taken from a slight angle (maybe 45 degress tops) from both sides.

2 - The picture has to show at least the top portion of the chest. I am not transferring some other persons body over hers...just trying to make it fit right and look proportional. The ones I have done have actually posed in a bikini top/bra and I have been able to even get some belly on the photo just like the real gals. All photos sent to me will be used only for the purpose of this project and will be deleted immediately after your final approval.

This is an offer to do something fun and if you want me to do it, just get me the photos to [email protected] and I will get to work on them for you. They come out well enough to actually frame.

Please...no joke pics. I am being serious as I offer this and have worked hard developing the right look for the template. Maybe one of you guys will post the final product on here for others to see.

Until next time...
    Gene Ramsay
    AKA - AlabamaViking
    www.vikingsfanatic69.com
    I'll see you on the field!
    #1 Vikings FAN in Alabama!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Become an eMVC!

Time for our PP.O ladies to take those BIKINI photos and send them in!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Prophet Guest

If you're in need of a quality control officer I'll volunteer.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

alabama wanted me to let all of you know that you should instead now send those bikiniclad photos to [email protected]

have a nice day ^_^

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

i might have to police all of the bikini pics incase of digatal anthrax. j ust kidding lol
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel