Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Bears vs Vikings moved to 3:15

"FuadFan" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I hate it when they mess with schedules.

Every game needs to be on Sunday at 1:00 PM.
    No Mondays, no Thurs, no Thanksgiving day etc etc etc.
    I disagree. Nothing better than watching the Vikings on Thanksgiving day. BTW, how many years has it been since our last Thanksgiving day game...we should be due.
    Never mess with the routine My Farvish Friend.
    Short weeks, early/late starts etc etc, mess with the routine.
    Hey Marrdro are you aware that the Vikings game after Chicago when they go to Arizona is also on at 3:15 as well?

Kind of contradicting your statement here about messing with a routine.

;D
    Ya lost me.
    I don't want them to play any time but Sunday at 1:00 PM during the regular season.
    Not sure how the late Cards game doesn't fall into that catagory.

My stance on this is based off of something I read, could have been a article or a book, anyway, it was by a player who said that they like to get into thier routine and don't like to get out of it.
    Because most of thier games are at 1:00 (Noon for you MN cats) that is when thier bodies are conditioned to play.

Anything else is hard for them.

Long story short, is it good for fans who rely on national media coverage to see the team.
    Sure, but the players don't like it.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "FuadFan" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

I disagree. Nothing better than watching the Vikings on Thanksgiving day. BTW, how many years has it been since our last Thanksgiving day game...we should be due.
    Hey Marrdro are you aware that the Vikings game after Chicago when they go to Arizona is also on at 3:15 as well?

;D
    Ya lost me.
    I don't want them to play any time but Sunday at 1:00 PM during the regular season.

My stance on this is based off of something I read, could have been a article or a book, anyway, it was by a player who said that they like to get into thier routine and don't like to get out of it.
    Because most of thier games are at 1:00 (Noon for you MN cats) that is when thier bodies are conditioned to play.

Long story short, is it good for fans who rely on national media coverage to see the team.
    My stance was based off something, I don't know what it is, or the exact wording, or the context but it's probably from a book or something maybe I saw it on the bathroom stall I think.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "FuadFan" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D
    Ya lost me.

I also think we should lobby for not having any games away from the Metrodome. Do you realize how difficult it is to travel, not sleep with your favorite nookie blankie and then dress in a different locker room and play on a field you are not familiar with? That has to be hard on the team and I say it's time to fight for them to change it.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "FuadFan" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=54122.msg1016311#msg1016311 date=1258039026]

;D
    Ya lost me.

I also think we should lobby for not having any games away from the Metrodome. Do you realize how difficult it is to travel, not sleep with your favorite nookie blankie and then dress in a different locker room and play on a field you are not familiar with? That has to be hard on the team and I say it's time to fight for them to change it.
    [/quote]
    I hear ya My Farvish Friend, however, its more about the time than the location.

Long story short, my concern is for wins and the team, most on here just worry about if they get to see the team or not.
    For those, I say, go buy the NFL Ticket.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "FuadFan" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=VikingMD link=topic=54122.msg1016318#msg1016318 date=1258039659]
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=54122.msg1016311#msg1016311 date=1258039026]

;D
    Ya lost me.

[/quote]
    I hear ya My Farvish Friend, however, its more about the time than the location.

Long story short, my concern is for wins and the team, most on here just worry about if they get to see the team or not.
    For those, I say, go buy the NFL Ticket.

[/quote]

Check. And I raise you one DVR ;D

molineviking is offline Asst. Coach

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

Very good point, I think we would do a lot better just staying in the Dome every week, Why haven't the big wigs figured this out yet? Plus 16 tailgate drunk fest get togethers, You're on to something here UDV ;D

Even if the Vikings lose, I can still find happiness in Bears, and Packer losses.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456