Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Bears' fans are bitter

wow that is hilairious. They are a little bitter this morning. I think they didnt get their long winters nap in did they. Anyway Cudos to the guy who says that the Offense sucks and cant beat the bad calls if ur team sucks. I totally agree. I feel the wame way and besides false starts were not our fault. Going from NFC champs to what they are now is kinda sad.
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

hx38596 is offline Pro-Bowler

The men in stripes were rare friends of the Vikes last night...
    That's for sure.

hx38596 is offline Pro-Bowler

"purplepowered" wrote:
    wow that is hilairious. They are a little bitter this morning. I think they didnt get their long winters nap in did they. Anyway Cudos to the guy who says that the Offense sucks and cant beat the bad calls if ur team sucks. I totally agree. I feel the wame way and besides false starts were not our fault. Going from NFC champs to what they are now is kinda sad.
    I beg to differ... You ever hear how loud it gets when their offense in about to snap??
    I would attribute just about all of those false starts to the fans.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I don't get how the intentional grounding call was a bad one.
    He was in the pocket and threw it to where no receiver was withing 10 yards.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

A lot of the complaining I saw was on the personal foul on Jackson. Almost to a person they sasid he wasn't out of bounds. They played it twice and it sure looked to me like he was out.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer

To be fair, a lot of their comments remind me of this site after a tough loss with some calls that didn't go their way. The Jackson late hit comments are sort of ridiculous though, everyone knows the league will protect the QB

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"vikes2456" wrote:
    To be fair, a lot of their comments remind me of this site after a tough loss with some calls that didn't go their way. The Jackson late hit comments are sort of ridiculous though, everyone knows the league will protect the QB
    From the replay I saw, it appeared to have happened out of bounds, not to mention the defender deliberately came up with his forearm & popped him one under the chin.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Nooks is offline Starter

Ive been hearing it ALL DAY!!! Actually I have been hearing it ALL SEASON. I have never heard a team, other then the Bears, come up with so many excuses in my life! It was even on the news tonight that bad calls cost them the game. One said last night that the NFL paid the refs a certain amount of money to give the Vikes the game so they could capitalize on Peterson! GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

I know all teams give an excuse here and there, but come on! This is really stretching it!

Nooks is offline Starter

http://boards.chicagobears.com/forums/thread/792068.aspx

Here is a good laugh!

Funny stuff

They shouldnt be so worried about reffing they should worry about how their team cant win when the Vikes gave them every oppurtunity to take that game and run with it

and is it just me or did the Vikings make Urlacher look amazing last night....his 2 sacks were pretty much freebies with some mess ups on the oline and that pick in the beginning was a christmas gift too

I dunno maybe its just me hating urlacher lol...I guess he has to put himself in the right position to have success

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast