Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bears?

eastcoastvikes is offline Starter

The Bears?

Can someone please give me a reason to get nervous about playing the Bears this weekend? I find myself thinking about the Eagles game against the Pack than the Vikings game this week. This scares me a little bit, but I dont know enough about the Bears and Chad Hutchinson to get nervous about them scoring at all the way the D has improved. Someone please give me a reason to get nervous so I can feel more like I do every other week.. nervous going into the game so I get more excited by a W.

SKOL VIKES

Sig courtesy of josdin00

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

The Bears?

Remember last year? Is that enough?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

The Bears?

You Know what they say. On any given Sunday. They signed Jeff George this week. So they have a vetern QB now. But I have faith in my VIKINGS !!!!!
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

The Bears?

Well, our D is spotty. LBs still need to fill the gaps and have better awareness on where the play is going. We have given up 100+ rushing yards the last 5 games. Moss might not be 100%. Our O-Line is hobbled. Russel still doesn't have a pick along with many of our other DBs. Thats all I can think of now, hope that can help ya. But we are still going to win if we come into that game as pumped as I think the team is.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

eastcoastvikes is offline Starter

The Bears?

Thanks for the help all. I think I am set now but I still agree with Kleinsasser that the Vikes will still win and be on their way to become :king: of the NFC North

Sig courtesy of josdin00

mrdrae is offline Rookie

The Bears?

Any game in the divison, especially when the Packers or vikings are concerned, is a 50 50 chance.
    What do the MINNESOTA VIKINGS and possums have in common?

Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.

The Bears?

The Vikes should win this one but it may be another close game. Thomas Jones should have a great game but I don't see Hutchinson and the Bears winning it in the air will they probably will have to go. Hopefully the DBs can add to the horrible interception total they have so far. Pressure on the QB and he'll be tossing some bad passes.
    fe4c0bdee276bad61c4dc5468ded7032

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Re: The Bears?

"eastcoastvikes" wrote:
    Can someone please give me a reason to get nervous about playing the Bears this weekend?
    How about the fact that they've beaten us 3 consecutive years at Soldier Field. Not that I'm worried, but it's not easy to win divisional games there.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

The Bears?

Urlacher might be back.
    Division rivals are always tough becuase they know each other so well.
    They have a solid running game.
    Their D and Special Teams will probably score 3 TDs against us.
    They like to pin you back to the Goal Line and get a safety on you to win the game.
    They're number one in the league in tackles behind the line of scrimmage.
    They are number one in the league in preventing third down conversions.
    They're number three in three-and-outs, keeping teams to three plays and getting off the field.
    They're number two in the league in miscellaneous touchdowns scored with six.

How do you like them cubs?

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Re: The Bears?

"eastcoastvikes" wrote:
    Can someone please give me a reason to get nervous about playing the Bears this weekend? I find myself thinking about the Eagles game against the Pack than the Vikings game this week. This scares me a little bit, but I dont know enough about the Bears and Chad Hutchinson to get nervous about them scoring at all the way the D has improved. Someone please give me a reason to get nervous so I can feel more like I do every other week.. nervous going into the game so I get more excited by a W.

SKOL VIKES
    The ball is pointy and hence can bounce in all different directions....
    But have no fear, remember what Nostradamus said about this season....
    LOTGK

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast