Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Vikes249 is offline Waterboy

Re: Battle to be the backup QB

Hey guys this is my first post. Im a big Vikes fan who lives about 2 minutes from Giants Stadium (boy was I happy last year). Anyway, I really think Coach Childress feels that he can plug anyone in at the qb position just as long as they play within the system. Mike Mcmahon has a lot of natural talent, but he just throws balls up for grabs at times and is far from accurate. With a little running game (which he didn `t have in Philly) I think he could be productive if Brad goes down with an injury

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

its goign to be

Johnson
    McMahon
    T-Jack

O'Sullivan - cut.

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikes249" wrote:
    Hey guys this is my first post. Im a big Vikes fan who lives about 2 minutes from Giants Stadium (boy was I happy last year). Anyway, I really think Coach Childress feels that he can plug anyone in at the qb position just as long as they play within the system. Mike Mcmahon has a lot of natural talent, but he just throws balls up for grabs at times and is far from accurate. With a little running game (which he didn `t have in Philly) I think he could be productive if Brad goes down with an injury
    Welcome to the site.

Go to the Free Beer forum to introduce yourself, and recieve a free beer if Ultra is as genorous as usual.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

oddmanout22287 is offline Pro-Bowler

"Benet" wrote:
    "kosova61" wrote:
    i really want to see how this kid had thee best arm in the NFL draftt.....

i think he could be a real surprisee
    I'd love to see that too, I remember when the Vikes drafted him all the commentators were saying "Well, he's got arguably the strongest arm in the draft, but we think this is way too high for him to be drafted". I was sitting here thinking "Wait! I never heard anyone say TJ had the strongest arm in the draft!" But after seeing a few drills and those YouTube compilation videos from his time at Alabama State he obviously can launch the ball some long distances..
    I haven't seen any Tarvaris Jackson vids on YouTube, could you link me? The only vid I've been able to find is the one on Yahoo, and that doesn't work for me b/c I'm on a Mac.
    PM me if you'd like a sig.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123