Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Baskett & McMullen watch.

1st to Prophet - I liked Del Rio but he was not my Wife, Father, Mother or my Boss so I don't really care what he said.

2nd to V-Unit - You are upset that we traded a receiver that in his 4th year in the NFL playing with Donovan McNabb & Payton Manning had 5 receptions for 34 yards and 0 TD's!

And you won't let it go!

You have way to much time on your hands and either you need some hobbies or a woman or man which every you prefer.

Or you are just mad because we have Chilly as our coach and want something to whine and cry about, so dry your eyes little fella and move on with your life.

Because Hank Baskett isn't an NFL caliber receiver never has been and never well be, so quit your whinning about an undrafted (not good enough to be in the NFL) receiver we traded away 4 years ago, pathetic!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

dfosterf is offline Coach

I'm usually pretty good at trivial pursuit.

Who the hell is Baskett & McMullen?

I thought that was the name of the law firm the Williams' wall used. :P

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

whackthepack wrote:
    1st to Prophet - I liked Del Rio but he was not my Wife, Father, Mother or my Boss so I don't really care what he said...
    Admit it, you want to do him.

Oh yeah, from page 4 of this thread:

whackthepack wrote:
    "marshallvike" wrote:
    i didn't like the trade when it happened either, but mcmullen is a viking now. he has made a nice catch in each game he has played. he is one of ours and maybe we should appreciate him as such. it doesn't matter what baskett does anymore. he is an eagle. go mcmullen!

Sorry you are not thrilled with this thread, but I am going to do it no matter what the outcome is.
    So, by your own admission you were going to keep the thread active until there was a result. Baskett wins in the battle of the network stars.

I guess I'll be satisfied if you admit that Baskett won because he is still on an NFL roster and if you admit that the thread was a retarded idea from the beginning because it would never prove anything based on the statistics that you wanted to post. Until then, this thread may never die.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

whackthepack wrote:
    1st to Prophet - I liked Del Rio but he was not my Wife, Father, Mother or my Boss so I don't really care what he said.

2nd to V-Unit - You are upset that we traded a receiver that in his 4th year in the NFL playing with Donovan McNabb & Payton Manning had 5 receptions for 34 yards and 0 TD's!

And you won't let it go!

You have way to much time on your hands and either you need some hobbies or a woman or man which every you prefer.

Or you are just mad because we have Chilly as our coach and want something to whine and cry about, so dry your eyes little fella and move on with your life.

Because Hank Baskett isn't an NFL caliber receiver never has been and never well be, so quit your whinning about an undrafted (not good enough to be in the NFL) receiver we traded away 4 years ago, pathetic!
    First let me point out that this topic is absolutely useless at this point. Neither of them are on the Vikings anymore.

Was the trade good or bad? Personally I believe the trade was bad. Neither are that great but Baskett lasted in Philly longer than McMullen lasted in Minny. The fact Baskett still has a job in the NFL and McMullen doesn't says enough there. In the long run does it mean anything? Absolutely not. Neither are that productive to really give a frog's fat ass about.

As far as Baskett not being a professional calibur WR - That's BS. Just because he isn't a superstar or hasn't been that productive doesn't mean he is not NFL calibur. There are at least 3 good NFL organizations that differ with your opinion (all playoff calibur teams I may add).

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

whackthepack wrote:

And you won't let it go!

1. I was upset. I no longer am. I'm just laughing at your silly ass.
    2. I'll let it go when you stop ignoring the obvious.
    3. When did you turn into a 5 year old?
    4. I'm fine with Chilly as our coach. He certainly has taken some great strides forward don't you think?
    5. I haven't been whining at all. That action is yours and yours alone.

-V-
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Bernard Berrian vs Nate Burleson. Two more asshats that are at least on rosters and are at least dime a dozen WRs in the NFL. More than can be said for Baskett and McMuffin.

Bernard Berrian

versus

Nate Burleson

Problem is, is there another team that is challenged enough to fall for actually creating a poison pill contract for the replaceable Berrian?

I still think that was one of the funniest feeble attempts in NFL contract history when the Seahawks tried to get even with the Vikings when the Vikings acquired Hutchinson on a poison pill contract then Seattle said, 'oh, yeah! ah, well we'll poison pill Burleson then." lmao, ok, take him.

Won't hurt my feelings if someone does the same with Berrian.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Re: Baskett & McMullen watch.

Who is winning now? I can't remember.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Prophet wrote:
    When the first shot appears of Kendra wearing short shorts and a Vikings jersey, we'll all win.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Zeus wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    When the first shot appears of Kendra wearing short shorts and a Vikings jersey, we'll all win.

=Z=
    I thought i saw Kendra at target field during the celebration last night. I figured it must be some other hot blonde. But now that I know she has a connection to Minnesota I'm wondering if it wasn't her.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Zeus wrote:
    "mountainviking" wrote:
    Dog Gone!!
    We could of had that superhot playboy girl in our stadium on Sundays!!!?!!!?!!!

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/print/index.jsp?contentId=132019
    Most likely, not.
    Hank would not have been going to the same parties if he were in the TC rather than in the Philly area.
    So he wouldn't have met her here.

=Z=
    In the end it doesn't really matter! Yeah!

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344